mcarterbrown.com  

Tiberius Arms Everything Tiberius

Old 04-04-2013, 12:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
Not Worthy Of "MCBer"

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcandy1993 View Post
I feel like the biggest issue everyone had with them was the follower not locking easily because there was only an opening on one side...which they did fix.

What issues did they miss?
If the follower didnít lock properly, it was because of a molding issue on the plastic and possibly the magazine itself. I guess you could kind of fix that with dual followers, at the expense of opening another giant slot on the magazines. Or you could just fix the molding. The main reason for the dual followers is people havenít figured out to depress the plug with a squeegie, which is a 1-handed operation if you leave the mag up in a pouch.

The backend of the follower channel on the magazine should have a slope on it so when you jam the follower plug down with a squeegie, it automatically rotates into locking position instead of the user manually turning it with his finger. (Or twisting with the squeegie, which actually works, but the whole thing would be easier if they just put a slope on the back end.)

The CO2 changer as far as I can tell still does not telescope out far enough to give you better leverage for a 1-handed CO2 change.

The CO2 sealing mechanism has a design flaw that will cause destruction on the lower o-ring and drum spring over time. No indication that has been fixed or not.

The top detent on the magazine is just not very well designed (and in my opinion is the main reason why they cannot come out with these plastic magazines that everyone craves). I believe there is an alternate way to do it.
Logic and reason are anathema to him; but this does not deter him from prattling on.
He is the most interesting player in the world.
GoatBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 03:35 PM   #12 (permalink)

Don't get the issues with the 8.1/9.1 mags. The trick to getting that follower down easily is to do it fast. Never had a problem with the top detent. and the co2 change is perfect. Only reason to upgrade is if Killjoy make a usable extended mag. I will be buying everyones .1 mags cheap!
biteweasel is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Tiberius Arms