mcarterbrown.com

Tiberius Arms Everything Tiberius

Old 06-30-2013, 07:52 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstar View Post
That's peculiar, I can one finger my 8.0 mags easily. They slide smoother than any of my (9)gen1 FSR mags. At least I have options with the originals.
Ha Ha, I find that impossible with the 8.0 mags! But the 8.0 mags I find I knock the follower off a lot less than the 8.1 mags mid game (launching 8 balls randomly)
biteweasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 01:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Send a message via AIM to zenmic Send a message via MSN to zenmic Send a message via Yahoo to zenmic

I like my Tiberius Arms 8.0 and 9.1. The only issues I have had are my fault entirely. I have stupidly turned my barrel too far so the rounds would not feed from the magazine. I have done other stupid things, myself but the barrel twist was my most recent stupid.
zenmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
all work

Quote:
Originally Posted by biteweasel View Post
Ha Ha, I find that impossible with the 8.0 mags! But the 8.0 mags I find I knock the follower off a lot less than the 8.1 mags mid game (launching 8 balls randomly)
The magazine detent should constrain random ball launching. Mine does anyway.

Honestly, my 8.0 mags have smoother follower action than my 8.1 mags. The 8.1 mag follower requires my effort and attention to operate. I'd trade them in for the new style but I don't think the good folks at Tiberius will entertain my offer.
Nightstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 02:36 AM   #14 (permalink)

I got mine to work a bit better now, but I am still not impressed with the accuracy. I have seen better in other pistols. But do 8.1 mags usually stick in the mag well? Mine won't come out unless I give them a good yank. They will not drop out... even if I give the gun a good shake. I think I like the 8 much better than the 8.1.
smiffington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:47 AM   #15 (permalink)

I use 8.1 mags in a 9.0, I find the mags launch themselves out. Despite the niggling faults they are still fantastic markers. And Nightstars trade in idea would be win if tiberius went for it. I wonder though, how hard would it be to add a second slot to the 8.1 mags and use the follower from the new mags?

One other bonus of the Tiberius range is the cool looking after market parts. it seems like everyones tibby is unique, you never see two that are identical. unless they are a matching pair of course!
biteweasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:59 PM   #16 (permalink)
all work

If your mags are sticking you should check the mag release spring. If the spring isn't installed correctly the mag release won't slide far enough obstructing ejection. Separate the grip from the receiver so you can look down through while operating the release lever.
Nightstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 01:34 PM   #17 (permalink)
Look at me I'm on a Boat!

I still use my first round of T8 not the t8.1 but from 2005 t8. I have never had an issue one till I found out that no one makes the seal for the co2 12grm. Now the guys at Tiberious told me why they made changes to the clip and no longer support the t8 I have. However, I never have issue. Never. O-rings do wear out but all for the internals are still made and those from Fastenal work. I just have to cut the new o-rings for the clips and mine will be back in action till the thing rusts or gets stolen. I still have no desire for the TPX. Nice but I go throuth about 5 to 9 clips in a normal game (speedball to) and I dont want to change the co2 on the field.

"If it ain't broke, don't lend it." - Red Green
ogre45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 11:45 PM   #18 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I had my best day ever with the twins!!! Only one prob the whole day...I ran out of 12grams!! 36 or so 12's and the Graffiti shot clean and no barrel breaks...awesome! Four lefty kills! Aloha
Tick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 03:27 PM   #19 (permalink)

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidpaintball View Post
Only issue I had with mine was I over tighten the bolt by the trigger which made the marker chop paint. But this later helped me out on helping others at some fields I go to and when they complain about the marker chopping that is the first thing I check.
How do you know if it is over tightened? ...before putting paint through it.

Smiley
infamoussmiley is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Tiberius Arms