mcarterbrown.com

Tournament Archive Ongoing archives of tournaments in the years past.

Old 03-01-2010, 11:39 AM   #31 (permalink)
E-BRAKE

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdog98 View Post
any way the tourney could start a little later than 7 haha... like 9? i live in western mass and would love to come down for this but my team would be wayy to tired if we had to leave at 3 or 4 just to get there on time... if not maybe we can get a room near your place, any decent hotels right down the road?
actually yes, right down the road there is a hotel! I think best western or comfort inn or something like that... it will have rooms open and you can just go to the desk I'm sure.
Master Blasters
noah harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:19 PM   #32 (permalink)
Rec Poster

lookin like this is gonna happen? if you have enough teams to throw a tourney id be more than happy to register, i just dont wanna register and then make an overnight stay if theres a chance the tourney wont happen.. let me know asap, thanks, we are ready to go
vdog98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 06:31 AM   #33 (permalink)
E-BRAKE

Quote:
lookin like this is gonna happen? if you have enough teams to throw a tourney id be more than happy to register, i just dont wanna register and then make an overnight stay if theres a chance the tourney wont happen.. let me know asap, thanks, we are ready to go
Yeah, the official word is that the tourney is getting pushed back to a later date . I'll keep updating the thread and keep the info fresh... check back in to keep in the loop, and I'll get a team list together to make things more clear....

I'm sorry we have to change the date and postpone the 3man, but we didn't reach our minimum 8 teams in time... I'm hoping the east coast pump community will step up and jump in to make this event happen!

More info will be posted very soon...
Master Blasters
Old 03-05-2010, 06:46 AM   #34 (permalink)
Rec Poster

cool, thanks for postin that up i appreciate it.

any time you guys got a pump tourney that looks like or is definitely gonna happen ill try to bring at least 1 team down, in the summer i might be able to throw together 2
vdog98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:22 AM   #35 (permalink)
E-BRAKE

Quote:
cool, thanks for postin that up i appreciate it.

any time you guys got a pump tourney that looks like or is definitely gonna happen ill try to bring at least 1 team down, in the summer i might be able to throw together 2
We're looking at early May for the event, I'll keep posting here
Master Blasters
Old 03-06-2010, 01:29 AM   #36 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I think the early start may be partially to blame - that's really early, especially for people coming in from nearby states. People won't be able to sleep that night to make it on time. It's early even for someone in the city.

I really want this to work out. Pump play is much more fun - especially on smaller fields. I really hope more locals pick it up - and events like this can get the ball rolling.

Please try to improve the announced time - something like 9 or 10am start would be great.
I'm sure the field owner has his reasons - probably wants to rent the second half of the day for another party.
Please explain that getting a better time slot is key.

Last edited by Tenet; 03-06-2010 at 01:34 AM.
Tenet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:08 AM   #37 (permalink)
E-BRAKE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenet View Post
I think the early start may be partially to blame - that's really early, especially for people coming in from nearby states. People won't be able to sleep that night to make it on time. It's early even for someone in the city.

I really want this to work out. Pump play is much more fun - especially on smaller fields. I really hope more locals pick it up - and events like this can get the ball rolling.

Please try to improve the announced time - something like 9 or 10am start would be great.
I'm sure the field owner has his reasons - probably wants to rent the second half of the day for another party.
Please explain that getting a better time slot is key.
yes that's the time frame I'm pushing for... a much later start and 1 case buy in... I'll be posting up about the new date soon.
Master Blasters

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Tournaments » Tournament Archive