mcarterbrown.com  

Tournament Archive Ongoing archives of tournaments in the years past.

Old 05-01-2006, 08:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Every Dog has its Day

Send a message via AIM to netsurferdude2 Send a message via Skype™ to netsurferdude2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jincay

Sorry you cannot make the game Greg, I will post some pics for you
I am gonna try and come but doesnt look good. Does anyone know where the pics are from the last game?
netsurferdude2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 08:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
Distruster of Joggers

Not sure if we have any pics from ROTS I have some footage that I need to edit and post, I have just ordered my new computer so next month I should have it ready for viewing. Did you see the plane clips I posted?
Old 05-02-2006, 07:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
Every Dog has its Day

Send a message via AIM to netsurferdude2 Send a message via Skype™ to netsurferdude2

Yeah I saw the plane clips. I saw 2 or 3 refs using a camera. Maybe they were just personal pics.
Old 05-08-2006, 02:48 PM   #14 (permalink)

Congratulations to Jincay (aka Dr. Justin Jincay, PhD Marine Biology) for his victorious efforts as the German General.
FFJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 08:27 PM   #15 (permalink)
Every Dog has its Day

Common details. I am sad I couldnt play!
When I worked in the county prison, all my pals among the correctional officer staff were always talking about how they needed a large(r) caliber handgun in case they were confronted by someone on "PCP" or "Angel dust".

Now... all they talk about is zombies.
Old 05-08-2006, 08:59 PM   #16 (permalink)
Distruster of Joggers

The red team started out strung out in a 100 yard line against the boundry on the east side of the OA scenario field, ready to attack the 'beach line' represented by the sandy road.

I am sure the 140 screaming red players all pumped up had an effect on the blues and on the whistle start they all charged against the defenders, within 30 minutes reds had reclaimed the castle and started to really push blue back into their half of the field.

For the rest of the day red team completed all their missions and attacking blue at every oppertunity. Blue team managed to push over the red CP several times but were pushed back by eager red rejuves, the blue tank made it all over the field but was punished for roaming without foot support to protect it from quick running LAW users.

A great day was had by all at another OA adventure, the excellent paint now used is a signature RPS marballizer at $55 pre-reg price it is unbeatable at any scenario event I have ever played at.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Tournaments » Tournament Archive