mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Tournament Archive (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/tournament-archive/)
-   -   a BIG Thank You to all the gravity league staff and players (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/tournament-archive/90372-big-thank-you-all-gravity-league-staff-players.html)

nickakathebest1 08-30-2009 06:22 PM

a BIG Thank You to all the gravity league staff and players

I just wanted to extend my thanks for a GREAT day of play to fluff who made it happin as well as the owners and staff of P+L paintball and all the players. I love meeting you all it was the best way to end my summer ever and ill will be sure to be back for more :thumbup:

jk_6109 08-30-2009 06:46 PM

Psst, its made, not maid...
(ill let it slide since you are probably tired)

But i would also like to thank fluff, and everyone else, for making today such a great day.

Mr. Jingles 08-30-2009 06:51 PM

woooo, honest fair play all day! Good games! thanks to everyone who played and especially to P and L for hosting it! See you guys next time!

mailmanmike 08-30-2009 06:52 PM

It was a total blast! Thanks to the other teams, players, Fluff, and P&L staff!

Lindsay 08-30-2009 07:22 PM

as always, great people make a great day. nice meeting a few more people from MCB family. thanks to P&L, fluff & everyone that played. hopefully there will be more & more teams as this league grows.

nickakathebest1 08-30-2009 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jk_6109 (Post 956347)
Psst, its made, not maid...
(ill let it slide since you are probably tired)

But i would also like to thank fluff, and everyone else, for making today such a great day.

im tired a french maid sounds good to the mind:ROTFL: EDITED

MassDestruction00 08-30-2009 08:04 PM

thanks to everybody!

these events have been the most fun I have had on a paintball field in YEARS

boy am I thirsty, I would have loved to bring home some Buba Cola, but it was not in the cards this time around. congrats to all the teams
for a well played day filled with hard fought games

I also need to get a hold of the guy from AG paintball who offered me the parts sterling. we left without exchanging info
and I would love to have the parts to get my other one up and running

Bradys71 08-30-2009 08:56 PM

Thanks to all for a grat time. To name a few: Lindsay is the MAN!!!! he let a total stranger (me) borrow his phantom (thought I must have thrown 20 rounds his direction with it and missed everyone....)Momma Massey (Sorry forgot your first name) who took some awesome pictures (can't wait to see them full size) Carter and C5tek for the nice welts, Fluff for hanging out giving me a ful body to shoot at and to everyone else thanks for the great time, probaby one of the most fun laid back tourney I have ever played in.

And I can't wait to drink the Dr. Pop (or should I sell it hmmmm :))

nameless1 08-30-2009 09:23 PM

This is Jeremy from Hit N Run, just wanted to say thanks for a great time, and congrats to everyone. Was nice to play with and talk to a some new people, looking forward to more of these events. :)

Beccolter 08-30-2009 10:51 PM

Lots of fun, despite the frozen butt, and getting hardcore beat by all you old farts :)

Cant wait for pics! And thanks for letting me borrow that hula hoop...

Quote:

Originally Posted by MassDestruction00 (Post 956428)
thanks to everybody!
I also need to get a hold of the guy from AG paintball who offered me the parts sterling. we left without exchanging info
and I would love to have the parts to get my other one up and running

whatd he look like? chances are, ive got contact info for ya.