mcarterbrown.com  

Tournament Archive Ongoing archives of tournaments in the years past.

Old 10-11-2009, 05:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to MassDestruction00 Send a message via Yahoo to MassDestruction00

thanks to the gravity league and Xtreme for another great day of pump paintball

like the title says I just wanted to thank Marc, Carter, Joe and and his crew, and all the people who showed up to play for another great day of sportsmen like pump play.
for anyone on the fence about playing this league, all I can say is DO IT!!
you wont be disappointed
I can't wait for the next season to start!
MassDestruction00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 08:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

i had a great time until i left and got into a car accident with my teamates (not our fault drunk driver) UGH JUST MY LUCK HAHA

My Markers:
pre 2K R feed sniper 2
Open class Sterling
Tippmann A5 stealth
nickakathebest1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 09:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to MassDestruction00 Send a message via Yahoo to MassDestruction00

is everybody ok?
MassDestruction00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 09:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassDestruction00 View Post
is everybody ok?
for the most part my lower back is a little messed up but it was a 70 yr old man drunk he broke his knose was bleeding all over and i knew once i took control of the scene and checked on everyone or well him. ian took the lady who we bumped into he wasent makin sense i called 911 2 times and he kept trying to leave (the old guy) cops come tell him to go into the gas station lot he takes off they chase and arrest him it was nuts

My Markers:
pre 2K R feed sniper 2
Open class Sterling
Tippmann A5 stealth
Old 10-12-2009, 09:54 AM   #5 (permalink)

glad you guys are alright. It's always fun when dealing with a drunk driver. I hit a drunk driver myself (yes i said that correctly) about 5 years ago and he took off. It made for an interesting night with the police chasing him down.

Thanks to everyone that came out. I hope everyone enjoyed the field, I know it's a completely different layout for most people, and probably brought back some memories for the veteran players.

Our toys for tots event is on the 24th of october for anyone that can make it. We're gravity feed only on Saturdays, including toys for tots, so bring out the pumps.
Old 10-12-2009, 11:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

That was a fun way to end the day... I was hit at around 40mph and it caused me to slam into the lady in front of me, then the guy tried to flee the scene so I had the people in the other lane block him so he couldn't get out. At least I got out with no injuries but my car needs some work... Had a great day at the tourney though, it was very much worth the trip!
MacWhorter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacWhorter View Post
That was a fun way to end the day... I was hit at around 40mph and it caused me to slam into the lady in front of me, then the guy tried to flee the scene so I had the people in the other lane block him so he couldn't get out. At least I got out with no injuries but my car needs some work... Had a great day at the tourney though, it was very much worth the trip!
Glad to hear that everyone is alright for the most part.

Sorry I booked it out of their so quick, I thought we would have enough time to make the corn maze/pumpkin picking/hay ride dealy(my punishment for playing ) but we were cutting it kind of close because they place we were heading to closed at 5. luckily we made it in more then enough time so all is good.

Thanks to all who played, as always I have a blast playing against you all, everyone played fair and honest. Thanks to Carter and the others for keeping things in order, and calling the games as well as you did. Congrats to all the teams who played and made this tournament series all it could be!
Mr. Jingles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 04:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jingles View Post
Glad to hear that everyone is alright for the most part.

Sorry I booked it out of their so quick, I thought we would have enough time to make the corn maze/pumpkin picking/hay ride dealy(my punishment for playing ) but we were cutting it kind of close because they place we were heading to closed at 5. luckily we made it in more then enough time so all is good.

Thanks to all who played, as always I have a blast playing against you all, everyone played fair and honest. Thanks to Carter and the others for keeping things in order, and calling the games as well as you did. Congrats to all the teams who played and made this tournament series all it could be!
yep ill live though me and you got into 2 nice little snap battle's

My Markers:
pre 2K R feed sniper 2
Open class Sterling
Tippmann A5 stealth
Old 10-12-2009, 08:05 PM   #9 (permalink)

Had a great time the event definitely showed this trigger happy kid You can do work with 1/3 a pod. Will definitely take those skills back into the tournament speedball game..

..in other news, for every PM or IM I get regarding when the pics will be up or where they will be posted, I will purposefully delay release a day.
Adrenaline17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
Village Idiot

Send a message via AIM to Greenmtnphantom Send a message via MSN to Greenmtnphantom

Fan of EMR
That was one beastly camera!

Great show again to the gravity league guys and to the field. Ammochick and I will be back Joe don't you worry
I don't so much make money, as provide a conduit for it's movement.
Stock class = 12grams and a stick feed. End discussion.
Greenmtnphantom is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Tournaments » Tournament Archive