-   Tournaments (
-   -   Any Tournaments in Utah?? (

kbzog61 10-19-2012 04:07 PM

Any Tournaments in Utah??
paintball isnt big out here, are there any upcoming tourneys?

p8ntninja 10-20-2012 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by kbzog61 (Post 2509855)
paintball isnt big out here, are there any upcoming tourneys?

What are you looking for and what area of the state are you in? I know Addicts is doing a pump league/tournament series over the month of November/December. UXP hopefully will be bringing their winter tournament back in February. The tournament scene dies in UT like the rest of the country this time of the year, There is a tournament series that runs in the spring/summer months.

kbzog61 10-21-2012 04:23 PM

I'm looking for tournaments in Northern Utah, but I will travel across the state to for them.

canuckistani 10-21-2012 04:50 PM

Yeah, this it's wrap up time around here. Addicts or UXP are the places to look, both in SLC. There's a fun one in Provo hosted by Saints Paintball. It's called the Shake N' Bake as they only allow gravity feed hoppers. But yeah, it's getting cold and paintball slows down a lot in the winter months.

p8ntninja 10-23-2012 01:57 AM

If your in Northern UT, like say Weber or close to Idaho you might look up there as well. I know allot of guys travel to Idaho for games/tournaments but Old Man Winter does not care for paintball. I highly recommend the UXP tourney in February as long as they do it again, it's a blast to play! If your near Midway/Heber and want to hit up some woodsball hit me up, the HCPW guys are a good group to roll with who play down in Springville.