mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Tournaments (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/tournaments/)
-   -   2013 NEPL PUMP season discussion (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/tournaments/219765-2013-nepl-pump-season-discussion.html)

ihatewipers 11-28-2012 11:53 AM

2013 NEPL PUMP season discussion

Whats up everyone! The 2012 season is sadly over :( but its never too early to start some fire under peoples butts for 2013!! Hopefully the world dosent end because i want to play PAINTBALL next year!

I know i am going to franchise BALLER STATUS for next season, and i hope too see all of you franchise teams back out there again next season!! There is also talk of another 1 or possibly 2 teams from here in RI looking to play the whole season next year!

i just want to see this event grow and have some solid numbers out there so Boston paintball knows we are serious about this league. It is always a fun day of paintball for everyone, i have played events and came in 1st place and other events i have placed DEAD LAST but i had an AWESOME time playing either way!

Im not sure if they have released any info about next season on Boston paintballs website or anything but i will try and post up info in here when i see it. my computer is on its way out right now so i might not be able to update this much, so feel free to post info up in here if you find anything!!!

TELL YOUR FRIENDS!! :clapping:

Fluff 11-28-2012 11:56 AM

Schedule hasn't been released. All info is provided at the January captains meeting

grimace 11-28-2012 12:47 PM

I'd encourage everyone to franchise. Overall the year was very affordable and only having to worry about a case or two of discounted paint per event made it a pretty much hassle free experience. Not to mention it's been fun times. I'm hoping we can keep bumping the numbers until we get enough for 5-man or possibly xball style pump play.

fullofpaint 11-28-2012 12:58 PM

We're going to throw in at least one team next year, maybe more. I know we have a BUNCH of the younger kids at the field getting CCM guns for Christmas.

tlane77 11-28-2012 01:13 PM

I'll be either putting a team together or trying to latch onto a team.

Pauly 11-30-2012 03:30 PM

how much was it for the franchise last year?

kappy 11-30-2012 08:41 PM

Paul I think was 600$ for season.
Great event and always a blast cant wait for new season!

NSGSplatmaster 11-30-2012 10:37 PM

No team, not sure if I can find anymore people to coerce into cooperating with me.

BLachance75 12-01-2012 07:26 PM

I too am going to try and put together a team. Gotta talk to a few friends this month and see if they are in.

~spd3~ 12-02-2012 04:03 PM

Warzone factory from RI will be franchising, however we will not be under warzone factory name in 2013.

We look foward to a great season next spring.

Joe D.