mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Tournaments (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/tournaments/)
-   -   Ludlow MA 3 Man Open Class Pump (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/tournaments/230170-ludlow-ma-3-man-open-class-pump.html)

NSGSplatmaster 03-30-2013 10:56 PM

Ludlow MA 3 Man Open Class Pump

Airsports Paintball in Ludlow, MA will be hosting a 3-man open class pump tournament in the woods (speedball style bunker arrangements with sticks, pallets, etc) on April 7. I've seen a lot of guys running pumps here for big games so let's get some more local Massachusets guys to show up for this. Price is 30 dollars per player which includes free HPA fills (normal CO2 prices apply, bring your own 12 grams). Best part is BRING YOUR OWN PAINT. For the guys that are always complaining about a lack of local pump events that are field paint only and too expensive, this is your event. No prizes, just pride and probably medals or trophies. I'm not a field employee, I"m just trying to encourage pump in the area.

I'm encouraging a lot of the field locals to give pump a try so if you plan on coming but don't have a team, that's OK. There are people looking for players and we could also use spare gear. However, to clarify a question someone asked me on Facebook, this is still a tournament - we're just trying to get new blood involved here.

Anything with a pump is fair game. Modified NPPL rules, 5 minute time limit. Let's see some new faces! WOODS, PUMP, CHEAP PRICE, SPRING TIME, NO EXCUSES!

kappy 03-31-2013 01:24 PM

Sounds like fun.
Hope to see people there next week.

BLachance75 04-01-2013 01:18 PM

How many people are going, or have said they are going. I'd like to play but don't want to drive out there if there isn't going to be many people playing.

Greenmtnphantom 04-01-2013 01:40 PM

Good luck guys I hope you get a good turn out for this.

NSGSplatmaster 04-01-2013 04:58 PM

The usual chicken and the egg. People say they will come if other people are going to go but won't come if no one else goes. It looks like three definite teams. I am going to see if we can get a fourth throw together and asked on their forums to confirm if people are 100%.

grimace 04-01-2013 05:20 PM

Is it going to be thawed out? I just played at All Star in the woods and it was all snow.

Edit not to sound negative, It looks like some of the Origin guys are probably going too.

Paintthinner 04-01-2013 06:06 PM

sounds fun

kappy 04-04-2013 07:08 PM

So whos going?
Anyone want to put together a team?

NSGSplatmaster 04-05-2013 06:21 PM

Weather may be as warm as 65 degrees. Kappy, there's a dude on the Airsports forum looking for a player, he and his friend are playing and have guns. Did you want to hop in with them?

Entry is 30 dollars and games will start around 10 AM.

Tugboater203 04-06-2013 06:41 PM

Get up there and support your local pump community. Events like this are what help fields run and promote pump games.