mcarterbrown.com  

Tournaments Upcoming Tournament Events and Paintball League Chat

Old 10-09-2013, 12:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
mobile baller

nov 2 arena 3man pump tourment sc

nov 2 triggertyme2, a devision of triggertyme columbia, is having a 3 man pumpgun tourney. At 4414 hwy1 lexington sc 29073, entry fee is 75$. cash prises announced later. contact triggertyme2@gmail.com for reservation.
triggertyme2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 03:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Five four three two one

Can you tell us anything else about the field? Is it near the Barnyard Fleamarket?
onecaribou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:36 PM   #3 (permalink)

I am definitely interested in more info too. I think it might be hard to get a good number of 3 man teams to play, but I bet if you held it streetball style where everybody is randomly selected to be on each team you could get a decent number of individual pumpers to come out to play. I know a few people who would show up for that. Is Tryggertime2 a separate field?
Old 10-10-2013, 12:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
mag shooter

also interested in the format, field, paint prices, if any teams are registered already.

feedback(http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html)
superman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 01:11 AM   #5 (permalink)

sounds like fun depending on the details I might be able to get 1 or 2 teams tighter

billy
Billy6977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 09:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
mobile baller

the field is located at the barnyard in the open field to the left of front. it is a 30x60 netted inflatable arena.
Old 10-10-2013, 09:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
mobile baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGPieces View Post
I am definitely interested in more info too. I think it might be hard to get a good number of 3 man teams to play, but I bet if you held it streetball style where everybody is randomly selected to be on each team you could get a decent number of individual pumpers to come out to play. I know a few people who would show up for that. Is Tryggertime2 a separate field?
i llike your idea. Im new to owning a paintball co. so any ideas would be helpful. i think we could match up single players with other who show. the teams would just be more experienced with each other but survive. overcome, and adapt right 3 strangers could still take the cash prize. Tiggertyme 2 is a seperate field we are mobile. parties or any occasions we come to your place, no mess we use reballs, DURING TOURNMENT PLAY WE WILL USE PAINT.
Old 10-10-2013, 09:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
mobile baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman View Post
also interested in the format, field, paint prices, if any teams are registered already.
We are a mobile field. no store, no paint, no mess. for the tournment we will be using paint. haven't quite ironed out all the details. i dont charge for air, mask, armour, or reballs. At the tourment you can bring your on paint or purchase ours. price are competitive. like said im new to paintball any ideas would be helpful. if any one here on mbcarter comes to barnyard ill give you a free hopper of reballs to try in the arena.
Old 10-10-2013, 07:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
mobile baller

i now have a triggertyme lexington fb page. its has pictures of my field. i have more bunkers for inside. please friend up and recieve a free hopper of reballs to try out.
Old 10-10-2013, 07:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
mobile baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy6977 View Post
sounds like fun depending on the details I might be able to get 1 or 2 teams tighter

billy
you can check out my arena on fb at triggertyme lexington. id love to have you play.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Tournaments