mcarterbrown.com
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-01-2013, 03:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
Yes, that is a joke ---->
 
ta2maki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sunny Southern California

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
Your options are to hunt for a replacement battery (expensive and possible another bad one)
They are pretty cheap if you know where to look

NiCd Battery Pack: 6.0 V 700 mAh (5x2/3A stick ) for Emergency Lighting
ta2maki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 03:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan
 
super_stanchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oregon City, OR

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
im gonna go pmr so that i can clear out the battery tube and pump it
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
MaD
MCB Member
 
MaD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: A2, Michigan

Old angel barrels are pretty cheap especially compared to similar cocker barrels. Also, working LCD boards are pretty desirable so if it does work properly take some pics of it running and it should be an easy $50+ bill.
__________________
-= MaD =-
Sheridan Seals, Valve Tools, and Parts
Feedback
DIY Paintball Stuff!

Note: While I would love to take credit for his work, I am not associated with Mad Customs!
You can contact BigMatt-MadCustoms in his MCB forum
MaD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan
 
super_stanchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oregon City, OR

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaD View Post
Old angel barrels are pretty cheap especially compared to similar cocker barrels. Also, working LCD boards are pretty desirable so if it does work properly take some pics of it running and it should be an easy $50+ bill.
i think the board works, but im pretty sure the battery is no good

i turned it on, and shot it last night

but after charging it for an hour or two at a time, i got 5-10min of run time before it wouldnt light up when i turned it on/off
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
Active Member
 
GHPBOwner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Cornelius, OR

I've got some OG angel barrels in our sale thread Stanchy, if you want one of them, I would be willing to trade for some work.
__________________
Owner of Gearheadz Paintball

GHPBOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:09 PM   #16 (permalink)
Formerly lancecst
 
BLachance75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Western Mass

CCM Fan
If you get a decent pump kit made I might be interested in buying one.
__________________

WTB: Red IZE Bottoms
MCB Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimcpt View Post
If it needed a different bolt, CCM would have made a different bolt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
Word.
BLachance75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:13 PM   #17 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan
 
super_stanchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oregon City, OR

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHPBOwner View Post
I've got some OG angel barrels in our sale thread Stanchy, if you want one of them, I would be willing to trade for some work.
got a $10 cp back comin in the mail
should be good.. unless its too short to freak bore (i know the cocker ones are EXACTLY as long as a freak insert

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLachance75 View Post
If you get a decent pump kit made I might be interested in buying one.
lol probably wouldnt produce a kit....

it would require too many parts, or wouldnt be cost effective

1 new volly as a guide arm
1 new volly cap
1 pump arm that slides through the volly cap
+pump handle and any other mounts or things i add to it

i think i will make a hammer of sorts to hold the bolt, instead of just a pusher, and the fact that they will not be "drop in ready" because you have to slot the body and breech.... idk
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:29 PM   #18 (permalink)
Active Member
 
GHPBOwner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Cornelius, OR

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_stanchy View Post
got a $10 cp back comin in the mail
should be good.. unless its too short to freak bore (i know the cocker ones are EXACTLY as long as a freak insert
ive got an older black gloss cp one piece like mega old school. angel barrels have an extra long shaft after the threading so you should have plenty of room to freak bore.
__________________
Owner of Gearheadz Paintball

GHPBOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:56 PM   #19 (permalink)
MaD
MCB Member
 
MaD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: A2, Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_stanchy View Post
i think the board works, but im pretty sure the battery is no good

i turned it on, and shot it last night

but after charging it for an hour or two at a time, i got 5-10min of run time before it wouldnt light up when i turned it on/off
Yeah board is fine then, the battery is just junk. Pretty common.
__________________
-= MaD =-
Sheridan Seals, Valve Tools, and Parts
Feedback
DIY Paintball Stuff!

Note: While I would love to take credit for his work, I am not associated with Mad Customs!
You can contact BigMatt-MadCustoms in his MCB forum
MaD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 05:00 PM   #20 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan
 
super_stanchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oregon City, OR

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaD View Post
Yeah board is fine then, the battery is just junk. Pretty common.
batteries plus said they can test the battery, just a matter of droppin it off overnight...

so im gonna do it for poops and giggles tomorrow night
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » WDP

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC