mcarterbrown.com  

Old 04-08-2013, 03:41 PM   #1 (permalink)

Question LCD lasoya fire element price?

I'm sorry but I couldn't find ANY recent BST thread that still had their price up for a lasoya fire element. All of them had them replaced with "sold". Yes I know they are rare but I'd really want to track one down and was wondering how much they go for now. Anyone have any clue? Thanks!
DCx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:49 PM   #2 (permalink)

Price depends on many factors like cosmetic condition, matching parts, etc.

Figure it will be in the range of $500-$650.

You'll see about 1 for sale each year.
RedHairedTrev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:23 PM   #3 (permalink)

That's not too bad, I was expecting more considering how rare they are, 1 of 25 correct? I was expecting more like how much the kapp matrices go for. Hah! I guess i'll be badgering people in the new future. Thanks for the info, really appreciate it.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
the dude abides

$600 would be my top dollar for any PL angel no matter how rare it is. Sellers keep this in mind, your marker is only worth what the market says its worth. trev and i say $600ish, so dont think you are going to get $1200.
davehome333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:15 AM   #5 (permalink)

I mostly agree... but there's such a thing as a "must have price."
Old 04-10-2013, 07:13 AM   #6 (permalink)

Also, how much do the lcd rippers go for in general?
Old 04-10-2013, 09:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
MCB Member

A ripper LCD is gonna cost more than 600 I have one and would not let it go for that I feel they are some of the rarest of the lcd angels made
Old 04-10-2013, 06:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
the dude abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrymcclure888 View Post
A ripper LCD is gonna cost more than 600 I have one and would not let it go for that I feel they are some of the rarest of the lcd angels made
although you are correct, it all comes down to personal preference. If you have a super rare PL LCD then you can probably get more than $600 if you can find the right buyer.

I can tell you right now that I have a fetish for Ironmen LCD's and Impact LCD's. for the right LCD I might budge north of $600, but in general you just dont see angels retaining their value like the AKA guns do.

If i had to speculate as to why Angels dont sell like vikings do its probably because AKA was put out of business early in it's lifetime (by a company that we all love to hate) essentially AKA stopped production during a growth and popularity cycle. On the other hand WDP's popularity and growth kinda fell off right as timmy's and DM's became popular. WDP should have made a stacked tube LCD variant with eyes similar to the Evil-M. that would have been boss.
davehome333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:51 PM   #9 (permalink)

Alright, thanks for the info guys.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:14 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by davehome333 View Post
although you are correct, it all comes down to personal preference. If you have a super rare PL LCD then you can probably get more than $600 if you can find the right buyer.

I can tell you right now that I have a fetish for Ironmen LCD's and Impact LCD's. for the right LCD I might budge north of $600, but in general you just dont see angels retaining their value like the AKA guns do.

If i had to speculate as to why Angels dont sell like vikings do its probably because AKA was put out of business early in it's lifetime (by a company that we all love to hate) essentially AKA stopped production during a growth and popularity cycle. On the other hand WDP's popularity and growth kinda fell off right as timmy's and DM's became popular. WDP should have made a stacked tube LCD variant with eyes similar to the Evil-M. that would have been boss.
I agree with both concepts.

The only Ironmen LCD I would pay more than 5-600 for would be bigcanada's black one with all sorts of rare parts. It is also tuned and shooting. If a PL gun is missing parts and doesn't work, I immediately start subtracting from the average sale value (not their asking price).

That wdp and aka comparison is right on the money.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » WDP