mcarterbrown.com  

Old 08-24-2013, 12:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore

I searched... Gat, speed6

Hey,

I wanted a new space dildo n I got a gat.... I know, still old as shat but new too me. So question, is this the same platform as the g7 and what r the upgrades I can get beside board?
Thanks
-mike
CustomCockers
Pbnation
Ebay

Last edited by howdy; 08-24-2013 at 11:44 AM.
howdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 06:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Post Whore

Okay, so I know it's the same platform. Gots the mt valve and I ordered an smc3 for it. Debating if I should get mt board or keep it stock. Any other upgrades people can think of?

-mike
CustomCockers
Pbnation
Ebay
Old 08-26-2013, 07:07 PM   #3 (permalink)

Hey howdy, I know that the gat is serious angel fun. It has a diff. barrel thread tho...smaller and shorter than the previous angel barrels...It has a softface bolt, mt valve...There are some sweet upgrades:: virtue board, angel force board, jds lpr kit, aka lpr kit. Bone stock they have a sweet shot, light and crisp. I love the trigger on the gat...just easy to shoot. The opto board is nice in my opinion.
shooter4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 07:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Post Whore

The one I'm getting is the pretty money green anno along with the matching ultralight. I picked up the ultra rare (from what I have read) force4 mt tadeo 9v micro switch board, aka smc3 lpr, ccm norise and a deadlywind carbon tip. i think I'll leave it at that for the time being besides maybe getting the ultralite freaked down the road. Super excited as I miss my ironman so this will have to do in the meantime
CustomCockers
Pbnation
Ebay
Old 08-27-2013, 11:31 PM   #5 (permalink)

AKA Fan
Kilt Fan
You just picked these up off if the bay, didn't you? Seen the gat and board on there.
Can also get a vasa adaptor to run a different reg. if your going to take it off to install the SCM, might as well install it as well.
Mad Anthony P8ntball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 11:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Post Whore

Yes sir, the ones on eBay. I thought about the vert adapter but I can't seem to find one. I think I ran into one the other night but I forgot where and it was in a funky color. I might still try to find one and maybe save it one day to match anno it with a sidewinder.
CustomCockers
Pbnation
Ebay
Old 09-02-2013, 02:57 AM   #7 (permalink)

I'm looking at getting a gat or a1 fly working or not working does anybody know of somewhere I could get my hands on one for a low price?
HKopie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 11:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
Post Whore

I've seen a few on this forum for under 3 in working order and cheaper not working. eBay is another good spot for cheep ones. They come up once a week or so on the bay in my experience.
CustomCockers
Pbnation
Ebay
Old 10-01-2013, 07:44 PM   #9 (permalink)

How you like that gat howdy....I love that platform
shooter4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 07:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
Post Whore

Shooter, love it! Took it out and played a few weekends ago. Was great besides the crap paint I had to use so I had some barrel breaks.... I have a freak kit now so hopefully that will be different next outing. Used my eclipse for the first time on the field also.... So wonderful. I got an A1 coming in the mail with all the upgraded goodies that in excited to mess with
CustomCockers
Pbnation
Ebay

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » WDP