mcarterbrown.com

Old 07-08-2008, 11:55 PM   #1 (permalink)

My new 04 speed. LMK what you think!

I recently traded for the gun in this thread:

Karnivors<>timmys<>dms<>!look Here! - PbNation

Havn't recieved it yet, so I can take new pictures or I would have. What do you think of it? Will it shoot like a dream? And how many bones do you think I could unload it for, if I get into that position.

Thanks
maelstrom99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 11:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
Post Whore

The 03/04 Speeds don't really pull too much. I didn't click your link to the monster, but I assume its got Sensi as you didn't list it as a Euro.
The last one I had I sold pretty quick for $225, but that has been well over a year ago.

They are very decent markers. If you set your ram correctly, get the LPR and dwell set right, and use the MROF feature so you don't outshoot your hopper it will be lots of fun. They are really fast and easy to use up a lot of paint with.

Parts for them are getting hard to find. That and the fact that it is blind are about the only drawbacks.
punkncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 12:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Super Duper Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkncat View Post
The 03/04 Speeds don't really pull too much. I didn't click your link to the monster, but I assume its got Sensi as you didn't list it as a Euro.
The last one I had I sold pretty quick for $225, but that has been well over a year ago.

They are very decent markers. If you set your ram correctly, get the LPR and dwell set right, and use the MROF feature so you don't outshoot your hopper it will be lots of fun. They are really fast and easy to use up a lot of paint with.

Parts for them are getting hard to find. That and the fact that it is blind are about the only drawbacks.
It was sent to TAG for a predator board and eye install, punkncat is still right except you shouldn't have to really worry about out shooting your hopper and it could sell around $300-400

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
Engus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 03:01 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engus View Post
It was sent to TAG for a predator board and eye install, punkncat is still right except you shouldn't have to really worry about out shooting your hopper and it could sell around $300-400
Yup, it's got breakbeams in it. I might keep it if I dig it enough, does look pretty sweet. Probably get pretty good bore match with that barrel kit also.
maelstrom99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 11:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
Mat

take off the cp stickers, and you gota looker there.
Mat is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » WDP