mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   West Coast (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/west-coast/)
-   -   What was Black Cat thinking? (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/west-coast/14785-what-black-cat-thinking.html)

Marmaduke 04-19-2007 02:17 PM

What was Black Cat thinking?

Black Cat's upcoming game, Return to the Island of Docter X (can't remember name), is on May 11th, 12th and 13th. Wouldn't be a problem if the 13th wasn't Mother's Day. How could they seriously plan a game on Mother's Day? I'm only going to be able to attend Saturday as there's no way my mom's letting out of the house.

So Black Cat. What were you thinking? I know I'm not the only one with this problem.

paintjunque 04-19-2007 05:34 PM

Your Mom? Just think how hard it'll be for us with families and a wife.:LMAO:

Oh, and its Moreau

Mstrtal 04-19-2007 07:16 PM

Wife and I had that problem a couple of years ago. Cant remember what game or who produced it. I want to say it was a field run event at Sherwood but I could be wrong. Wife and I just swapped the days. She got my Fathers Day and I got Mothers Day. She likes to think she got the better deal as she claimed the game was my FathersDay present but in reality its also our annerversery (Fathers Day) So I still got crap. =P

Marmaduke 04-19-2007 10:29 PM

Thankfully I don't have a wife and kids to worry about. I'm only 17...

Damn. I think this really was horrible planning on Black Cats part. Father's day would have been cool, but there is a very small percentage of wifes/mothers that play paintball.

This was going to be my first chance to use my Blazer at an event too...:(

blackrain 04-19-2007 10:48 PM

So marmaduke have I shot you before? Which one are you? I might see you a Tracy there. I'll be home next week, so I may get the chance to play at one of Jim's scenario games.
Later,
Blackrain

paintjunque 04-19-2007 11:12 PM

My wife is going out of town next weekend, I'm definitely playing that weekend maybe even Saturday and Sunday!:D

Marmaduke 04-20-2007 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackrain (Post 137597)
So marmaduke have I shot you before? Which one are you? I might see you a Tracy there. I'll be home next week, so I may get the chance to play at one of Jim's scenario games.
Later,
Blackrain

I may have been shot by you.

Would have been at a Illawco or Splat Action game.

Not sure what you mean by asking which one I am...

russc 04-20-2007 02:08 AM

So you're going to let Hallmark steal your Scenario game fun now?

Marmaduke 04-20-2007 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by russc (Post 137681)
So you're going to let Hallmark steal your Scenario game fun now?

:LMAO:

I guess...:(

blackrain 04-20-2007 07:46 PM

Meaning which one are you. I ment which player are you. Never been to the games you mentioned. So I take it your not from Silverdale area. All I saw was Pugent sound in your sig. However, hoopefully we can all meet at Blackcat production. I guess team Rogue will hopefully make it's Debute that weekend.
Later,
Blackrain