mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   West Coast (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/west-coast/)
-   -   SoCal Private Game Planning Thread (November/December 2012) (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/west-coast/188639-socal-private-game-planning-thread-november-december-2012-a.html)

matteekay 01-17-2012 05:00 AM

SoCal Private Game Planning Thread (November/December 2012)

I thought we could use a dedicated thread for organizing our private games. The general idea is that this thread is for discussion and we'll make new ones for events once a date/location is locked. I've listed events that could be used for meetups (and/or are relevant to SoCal folk); I'll try to keep this post up-to-date to that end.

The last game was 9/15 at Camp Pendleton and it was... hot. Very hot, actually. Still.

The next game is:
????

Other Meetups:*

*Included for scheduling purposes - post in their respective threads so the event owners know you're coming!

Stitch 01-17-2012 11:04 AM

I can make it to Jungle 2/12/12 I believe - bit farther drive but nbd

what about a private game 1/28 =P

3/18 is a tourney event so to do that one we would need to form teams - COULD be up for it but not sure how much you would enjoy it without focused practicing for it also /shrug

3/17 sounds fun but its a SUPER far drive for me lol - would depend on who is going and what kind of carpool situation could be done =P Thing is SPEW II and Blitz would likely be mutually exclusive as SPEW II is the whole weekend I believe

I know from our crew that James and Garrett are hoping for a Saturday game sometime soonish if it can be done (they have Sunday commitments) Suma is generally open and Dan has been working like a dawg. Taminator 2k depends on if there is anything else going on as his schedule is hit and miss lol hobbies hobbies hobbies =)

/salute

matteekay 01-17-2012 12:13 PM

Yeah, I included the tournament/SPEW mainly to help people figure out what's coming up and when/if they'll have time to play. I assume folks know if they're going to either already, I'm just a completionist basttid :D .

1/28 is a possibility - I might not be able to play, but I'll organize it if other people would like to. We'd just have to set it up by this Friday. I was also considering a private game on 2/4 as a way to prep for the big game (which I think I'm going to - pump posse anyone?).

RatFink 01-17-2012 12:38 PM

I'm in for the Big game at J.I. and going to try to make SPEW if work doesn't mess that up.

Festa 01-17-2012 03:58 PM

Ill be heading to the JI Big Game as well and am also down for anything before then.

Stitch 01-17-2012 04:11 PM

can pencil me in for 2/12 at Jungle - think I will be good for that
2/4 I should be good as well which frees up 1/28 for me to check out Chinatown for the Chinese New Year celebration =)

will check with the usual suspects

/salute

Cheers! 01-17-2012 06:19 PM

2/4 I'm in. 2/1 not sure what with valentines day and a long distance relationship and such. Would anyone like to get together for a game 11 days from now? Meaning not this upcoming weekend but the next one?

matteekay 01-17-2012 06:35 PM

Ok, put up next possible game. I assume CP but we can always try somewhere else if folks so choose...

Stitch 01-17-2012 06:51 PM

Camp P works 4 me - Suma is in as well, checking on Tam, James, Garrett, etc =P

Whee McGee 01-17-2012 07:10 PM

I'm in, no idea of what games, but I'm in.