mcarterbrown.com
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-31-2012, 01:35 AM   #11 (permalink)
Pump Dinosaur
 
Stitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: in a van, by the river

how many more players you looking for to make it be at SC - had a few that MIGHT be able to make a Saturday run there......
__________________
Stitch FC
www.final-chapter.org

my mcb feedback
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
Yes, Camo works!
 
The Camo Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Whittier CA

We have 13 players at the moment and a rep said they might be able to hook us up with a ref... sc fields are sweet, but hate going as a walk on because of big turn outs...
__________________
The Camo Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 05:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
Wait, what?
 
matteekay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Front Range, CO

AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Hey sir,

We should coordinate our private games for an upcoming day. Between TCG and the Matteeday crowd we could easily get 20 and go play SCV. Some of my regulars have been talking about mixing it up from Pendleton anyhow.

I'm doing a game on the 7th and then probably done until late May, but we could talk about it after that - or wait until things cool down in the Fall to assemble the TCG/Matteeday Super Group (patent pending).
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooligan
I found a way to make a sabot for a twinkie. The other tanks smell like banana cream filling now.
WTB: Cocker iFit or Python kit

Feedback
matteekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 02:35 AM   #14 (permalink)
Yes, Camo works!
 
The Camo Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Whittier CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Hey sir,

We should coordinate our private games for an upcoming day. Between TCG and the Matteeday crowd we could easily get 20 and go play SCV. Some of my regulars have been talking about mixing it up from Pendleton anyhow.

I'm doing a game on the 7th and then probably done until late May, but we could talk about it after that - or wait until things cool down in the Fall to assemble the TCG/Matteeday Super Group (patent pending).
Dude, that would be awesome!!! Let me know so we can make it happen...
Quote:
TCG/Matteeday Super Group (patent pending)
LOL
__________________
The Camo Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 04:45 AM   #15 (permalink)
Ask me How!
 
GMAN1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Chino, CA

Would love to do a private game at sc. I live about 15 mins from there. However I work on sats so I can't play those days only Sundays. Thats why I have my mag fed game on Sunday. Plus this game is the weekend before a scenario game we're going to. Maybe next one bro.
__________________
For all your tactical gear needs:


Facebook / Twitter
GMAN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 03:05 PM   #16 (permalink)
Yes, Camo works!
 
The Camo Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Whittier CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAN1 View Post
Would love to do a private game at sc. I live about 15 mins from there. However I work on sats so I can't play those days only Sundays. Thats why I have my mag fed game on Sunday. Plus this game is the weekend before a scenario game we're going to. Maybe next one bro.
Koo, Hopefully you can make it next time...
__________________
The Camo Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:35 PM   #17 (permalink)
Active Member
 
james1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: huntington beach Ca

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Camo Guy View Post
Koo, Hopefully you can make it next time...
Hey!!!! What are you doing on line??? Some one is supposed to be working!!! Lol
__________________
Huntington Beach Ca
james1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:38 PM   #18 (permalink)
Active Member
 
james1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: huntington beach Ca

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Hey sir,

We should coordinate our private games for an upcoming day. Between TCG and the Matteeday crowd we could easily get 20 and go play SCV. Some of my regulars have been talking about mixing it up from Pendleton anyhow.

I'm doing a game on the 7th and then probably done until late May, but we could talk about it after that - or wait until things cool down in the Fall to assemble the TCG/Matteeday Super Group (patent pending).
Matt... miss playing with you guys. It's been a crazy busy work schedule but I'll keep in touch with Camo for the next game. Hey C, are we still on for the 28th or are you working?
__________________
Huntington Beach Ca
james1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 02:56 AM   #19 (permalink)
Yes, Camo works!
 
The Camo Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Whittier CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by james1979 View Post
Matt... miss playing with you guys. It's been a crazy busy work schedule but I'll keep in touch with Camo for the next game. Hey C, are we still on for the 28th or are you working?
I'm going to request it off but for sure I'll be going to the april pump day. I think it is the 29th though...
__________________
The Camo Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 05:36 PM   #20 (permalink)
Active Member
 
james1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: huntington beach Ca

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Camo Guy View Post
I'm going to request it off but for sure I'll be going to the april pump day. I think it is the 29th though...
Oops my bad! yep 29th and I'm paid
__________________
Huntington Beach Ca
james1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » West Coast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC