mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-20-2012, 12:19 AM   #121 (permalink)
random probability waves
 
Bored383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sandy Eggo by way of Mobtown

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by pk5 View Post
Anyone from San Diego going on 7/28 and can help me pick up a coffin case from Sean Chip?
sure
__________________
Quote:
DSA: You know you were a kept kid if you jacked off to Frazetta barbarian babes!
There I was sword in hand!
TANSTAAFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy
here's your chance to be cool like Don
Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy
don is on the path to everlasting coolness
Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes
OMG boobs, beers and Chad Thompson. Nothing could be better.
Bored383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:20 AM   #122 (permalink)
pk5
Stardust Memory
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
sure
Thanks, i'll let Sean Chip know.

You live near Earon place right? I can probably pick it up from you around there.
pk5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 09:34 AM   #123 (permalink)
Pump Dinosaur
 
Stitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: in a van, by the river

actually Donut lives closer to Earon if I remember right - Bored is right near camp p =)
__________________
Stitch FC
www.final-chapter.org

my mcb feedback
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 11:42 AM   #124 (permalink)
random probability waves
 
Bored383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sandy Eggo by way of Mobtown

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
actually Donut lives closer to Earon if I remember right - Bored is right near camp p =)
still a lot closer than where Mr. Chip lives

__________________
Quote:
DSA: You know you were a kept kid if you jacked off to Frazetta barbarian babes!
There I was sword in hand!
TANSTAAFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy
here's your chance to be cool like Don
Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy
don is on the path to everlasting coolness
Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes
OMG boobs, beers and Chad Thompson. Nothing could be better.
Bored383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:08 PM   #125 (permalink)
Sorry, that's classified.
 
Donut SD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SoCal, USA

Lol. Stitch I still haven't been to his place yet. I will sometime. Still wish Earon took trades.... I'm eyeing something, I'm sure he wants what I have too.
__________________
My Feedbacks My youtube channel Boxgun vs Duckslide showdown My cooking sessions; Calzone, California Club Pizza Project notes: KP disassembly and valve repair notes


For sale!--->Polished clear and pink Luxe 2.0, TiPX (to be posted...), Works project (to be posted...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Shoulda Gone to Bacci.
Donut SD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:09 PM   #126 (permalink)
pk5
Stardust Memory
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut SD View Post
Lol. Stitch I still haven't been to his place yet. I will sometime. Still wish Earon took trades.... I'm eyeing something, I'm sure he wants what I have too.
You can ask, but as far as I am aware he doesn't take trade mostly because his wife wouldn't let him. Rick on the other hand does take trade.
pk5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:52 PM   #127 (permalink)
smells good!
 
stimpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: San Diego CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by pk5 View Post
You can ask, but as far as I am aware he doesn't take trade mostly because his wife wouldn't let him. Rick on the other hand does take trade.
I've "traded" with Earon before; more specifically, sourced/obtained something he wanted, and then traded that for Carter goods - color me important lol
__________________
Sale: Box of Lapco

WTB: Black 07 Ego Eye Covers

WTB: AGD Z-grip or Y-frame


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
what stimpy said
Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
My butt hole hurts all the time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim View Post
Stimps is the man! Not only does he smell his own farts, but he enjoys it at the same time.

FEEDBACK<<<<
stimpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:02 PM   #128 (permalink)
pk5
Stardust Memory
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
I've "traded" with Earon before; more specifically, sourced/obtained something he wanted, and then traded that for Carter goods - color me important lol
Lolz, you are important.
pk5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:22 PM   #129 (permalink)
Sorry, that's classified.
 
Donut SD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SoCal, USA

Wife doesn't have to find out :P
__________________
My Feedbacks My youtube channel Boxgun vs Duckslide showdown My cooking sessions; Calzone, California Club Pizza Project notes: KP disassembly and valve repair notes


For sale!--->Polished clear and pink Luxe 2.0, TiPX (to be posted...), Works project (to be posted...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Shoulda Gone to Bacci.
Donut SD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:31 PM   #130 (permalink)
Wait, what?
 
matteekay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Front Range, CO

AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
I've "traded" with Earon before; more specifically, sourced/obtained something he wanted, and then traded that for Carter goods - color me important lol
How is the market on long pork nowadays?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooligan
I found a way to make a sabot for a twinkie. The other tanks smell like banana cream filling now.
Feedback
matteekay is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » West Coast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC