mcarterbrown.com  

Old 08-11-2012, 12:31 AM   #171 (permalink)
Sorry, that's classified.

I don't have anything crazy. The dsg needs field time. The kp will have another cameo, and if I get it running in time, a mid block karni.

In fact, the kp, If I get my tail in gear, will be re-stocked
Donut SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:53 AM   #172 (permalink)

A beautiful day heading out for some paintball, later dudes
Old 08-25-2012, 07:10 PM   #173 (permalink)
Pump Dinosaur

now I cant remember who wanted that WWA One Piece feed - next meet up - the 15th will be bringing that and some other parts for a cash only sale =P when we get closer will post the list - off the top of my head I know I will be bringing

WWA One Piece Feed
probably a phantom SC body
some misc phantom feed tubes
a Ronin Gear Harness (the horizontal back tube carrier one)
bunch o 140 pods for cheap
few other misc things /shrug

not a huge sale but local deals are my first choice as always =P

hope you had a fun day out there Donut - still too hot for my taste lol pump tourney day at camp p is tomorrow go for back to back !!

/salute

my mcb feedback
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 07:58 PM   #174 (permalink)

Got work and other commitments tomorrow, stitch. Wish I could:P

Weather was awesome actually, 70s overcast and a bit misty. Sun showed up about 1 o clock. It's clouding over again as I post this while driving lol don't do this Guys hahaha. But the sun gave light long enough to start a fire just beyond O'side's water reclamation facility.

It was a great day, the desert phantom didn't let me down, shot beautifully on hpa. There were a few jerks and wipers but that didn't dampen my day. Well dudes, I'm in traffic now. Gtg...

Update edit!!!!!:

Stitch I think I mentioned checking out a wwa feed from you before....huh. Anyway threw a lot of gear I haven't washed in a while into the wash. The machine is making some crazy noises....maybe I should just let it work.....walking away from it now...

Last edited by Donut SD; 08-25-2012 at 09:01 PM.
Old 09-07-2012, 06:48 PM   #175 (permalink)
Boom. Yummy

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Very excited for some new soft gear!

I have tried to get a very specific styled shoulder rig made....for a couple years now. Every time company/person I have ever asked had their plates too full to do a new set up, except for this one guy in colorado once. He started the prototype and then dropped off the face of the earth with my money. Kevin Hair I think?

Anyway...
I just got my invoice from WTF! I had asked them before once too and they were busy. But last week I actually won there facebook mask giveaway and while I had their attention I asked about a new shoulder rig(based on the straps of their puller chest rig).
After talking for a bit, this popped up on their website and FB page!

Wooh! Told them I loved it, but can you add some molle to the straps on the back so I can mount a shotgun scabbard? Yes.
So freaking excited. I have early shoulder rig sketches of a modular setup from back when I was in college. I graduated like 6 years ago...

This will easily put 3 markers(4 if I put two on my back) on my person before cluttering up my belt!
I can swap the side panels out and put my kydex holster!
My belt can stay strictly for stuff, like mags and whatnot, and will be easily removable to reload!
And crap won't have to strapped to my leg unless I want it to!(I loath holsters wrapping around my thigh)

Soon as my check comes in I am sending paypal.
And it's prob nowhere near done. I'll eventually be wanting to add some McCann goods, leather, etc.

And yes will need at least 3 guns on me, well for big games and scenarios. For regular private party stuff I'll prob just do a pump/lever and back up pistol. But for big games I am planning on a FSR gun as well
dundadun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 07:42 PM   #176 (permalink)
Pump Dinosaur

Dundadun, paintballs portable arsenal =)

awesome first look and sound dun, I was toying with the idea of something that is First Strike enabled at some point - half debating a TipX conversion maybe? just the cost of the darn rounds is like omg =/

or maybe Suma can cook something up.........

Im sure when Pbmafia gets back from Florida he can cook you up some accessories =)

so which FSR platform you plannin? is that the Retro plan? ???

Hey Donut - I will be bringing that feed tube along with other goodies to see if folks wanna buy it up - will post a list with prices sometime this weekend - some odds n ends and probably a marker maybe =P

/salute

my mcb feedback

Last edited by Stitch; 09-07-2012 at 07:44 PM. Reason: updated to add note for donut
Old 09-07-2012, 09:31 PM   #177 (permalink)
Boom. Yummy

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Fsr platform will be the retro 7. But the retro 7 in stock-ish form will be in my ideal sc pistol setup. Just like my viper. Then it will be sc pistol contest for best one and loser will get a tank attached.
dundadun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:41 PM   #178 (permalink)
Pump Dinosaur

what has to be done to a Retro7 to make it FSR capable?

I was looking briefly at the TiPX w/FSR conversion myself at the moment for future project (like after xmas lol)

my mcb feedback
Old 09-07-2012, 09:50 PM   #179 (permalink)
Lathe Fiend

I think you just have to take the feedtube off of the Retro 7 so you can handload fs rounds. A tpx fs shooter would be cool. Do you just need to mill the breach and the magazine for it to work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOldSkool View Post
CNC's are for nerds...
MCB Feedback

Sheridan Misc FS: Grips, bodies
sniper42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:51 PM   #180 (permalink)

Dun, i see you doing this but with markers instead of pods:

Instead of an ammo wagon dundadun will be a .... Hold on I had some thing for this..... Gun wagon? Mobile cache? Gah I forgot what I had in mind.

Anyhow stitch, yeah I'll take a looky at the feed. You don't gotta hold out for me, if someone wants it then by all means.

Back @ dun I like that little rig they whipped up I'm still looking for something that will work for me. Im still looking around at different rigs. Still not satisfied with what I'm seeing may have to just take the leap and buy something to see if that works for me.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » West Coast