mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-30-2013, 03:29 PM   #2091 (permalink)
Buying Bankruptcy Kits
 
Donut SD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SoCal, USA

I'm nosy sometimes. Check this out guys. For those of us with cockers. Metalmover is making a new slider frame
Donut SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:33 PM   #2092 (permalink)
Hesperia,ca
 
river031403's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut SD View Post
I'm nosy sometimes. Check this out guys. For those of us with cockers. Metalmover is making a new slider frame
I went to his machine shop last week! He's got some very nice stuff that he's making!!! Ill be heading over there next Friday too
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjd10684 View Post
It "feels" nice when you touch it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz View Post
Every hole costs money


http://www.automags.org/forums/showt...errerid=144073
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=577553
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...val=0&items=50
Vertebrae autococker
http://youtu.be/Ybf2u4dAQlg
river031403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:45 PM   #2093 (permalink)
Buying Bankruptcy Kits
 
Donut SD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SoCal, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by river031403 View Post
I went to his machine shop last week! He's got some very nice stuff that he's making!!! Ill be heading over there next Friday too
Bring me some updates! I like that frame so far. I'm a bit odd about the finger grooves but cool nonetheless. Is he willing to let us test out some stuff?

And the Nemesis. It doesn't ring a bell. New autococker?
Donut SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:49 PM   #2094 (permalink)
BOB LONG!
 
Festa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Long Beach, Ca

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
I've got the itch to play real bad - but the next 3 weekends at least are straight out

aaaaahhhhhh, it burnsz us!!!!!
I feel that. I had everything out, cleaned and ready to go for that game in Alpine.. then *ThePriceIsRightLosingHorns.wav*......

Wah wah waaaah...

The heat these last few weeks though.. yuck. Probably for the best. Hopefully things can cool down and I can head over to Pendleton soon.. C'moooon Schwartz!
__________________
Feedback: MCB - Ebay
Festa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 04:02 PM   #2095 (permalink)
Buying Bankruptcy Kits
 
Donut SD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SoCal, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Festa View Post
I feel that. I had everything out, cleaned and ready to go for that game in Alpine.. then *ThePriceIsRightLosingHorns.wav*......

Wah wah waaaah...

The heat these last few weeks though.. yuck. Probably for the best. Hopefully things can cool down and I can head over to Pendleton soon.. C'moooon Schwartz!
I was gonna hit the big game too work related circumstances...
Donut SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 04:14 PM   #2096 (permalink)
Major Power Factor
 
matteekay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Front Range, CO

Brass and Wood Fan
Yep, I've just been cleaning/prepping/reorganizing gear for no particular reason. Too busy and too hot to actually play.
__________________
Follow my shooting exploits on Instagram: MattyShootsStuff

Feedback
matteekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 05:04 PM   #2097 (permalink)
Hesperia,ca
 
river031403's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut SD View Post
Bring me some updates! I like that frame so far. I'm a bit odd about the finger grooves but cool nonetheless. Is he willing to let us test out some stuff?

And the Nemesis. It doesn't ring a bell. New autococker?
Ill ask about the frame. As far as a new cocker I can't say but ooooh boy some serious milling chips I've seen
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjd10684 View Post
It "feels" nice when you touch it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz View Post
Every hole costs money


http://www.automags.org/forums/showt...errerid=144073
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=577553
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...val=0&items=50
Vertebrae autococker
http://youtu.be/Ybf2u4dAQlg
river031403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 06:32 PM   #2098 (permalink)
BOB LONG!
 
Festa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Long Beach, Ca

CCM Fan
I was just over at Irvine Spectrum today for lunch. I felt like I was in Miami and a dog was breathing hot dog breath all over me... ugh... this sucks.
__________________
Feedback: MCB - Ebay
Festa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 06:36 PM   #2099 (permalink)
Lathe Fiend
 
sniper42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Yeah as much as I'd love to play the stockclass game at SC tomorrow, I'm glad I can't. It's gonna be HOT.
__________________
Anonymous Assassins Paintball TeamJust look for the pink shirts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOldSkool View Post
CNC's are for nerds...
MCB Feedback


Sheridan Misc FS: Grips, bodies
sniper42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 06:46 PM   #2100 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
woouulf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: victorville ,Cali

Im gonna be there, i guess im going alone since my kids backed out..Free spot anyone?
__________________
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Ebay, camocow200 (1390) + 100% positive feedback
darr_musi (640) + 99.9% Positive Feedback
MCB (350) + 100% positive feedback
woouulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » West Coast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC