mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-11-2013, 03:30 PM   #2231 (permalink)
random probability waves
 
Bored383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sandy Eggo by way of Mobtown

Brass N Wood Fan
start a thread

you know my field preference, but I am going to play regardless . . . though if playing at JI I stand a good chance of getting dashcam footage of stimpy driving. could make for some good youtube viewing
__________________
Quote:
DSA: You know you were a kept kid if you jacked off to Frazetta barbarian babes!
There I was sword in hand!
TANSTAAFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy
here's your chance to be cool like Don
Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy
don is on the path to everlasting coolness
Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes
OMG boobs, beers and Chad Thompson. Nothing could be better.
Bored383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:36 PM   #2232 (permalink)
random probability waves
 
Bored383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sandy Eggo by way of Mobtown

Brass N Wood Fan
maybe I should get my 114/4500 rehydrod . . . it + maxflo + mag + a hopper that can keep up = firepower fun
__________________
Quote:
DSA: You know you were a kept kid if you jacked off to Frazetta barbarian babes!
There I was sword in hand!
TANSTAAFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy
here's your chance to be cool like Don
Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy
don is on the path to everlasting coolness
Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes
OMG boobs, beers and Chad Thompson. Nothing could be better.
Bored383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:36 PM   #2233 (permalink)
smells good!
 
stimpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: San Diego CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Need a thread?

Yes - and said thread should be named after me.

Thank you
__________________
Sale: Box of Lapco

WTB: Black 07 Ego Eye Covers

WTB: AGD Z-grip or Y-frame


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
what stimpy said
Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
My butt hole hurts all the time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim View Post
Stimps is the man! Not only does he smell his own farts, but he enjoys it at the same time.

FEEDBACK<<<<
stimpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:44 PM   #2234 (permalink)
Wait, what?
 
matteekay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Front Range, CO

AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
Yes - and said thread should be named after me.

Thank you
9/28: S.T.I.M.P.Y. at Jungle Island
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooligan
I found a way to make a sabot for a twinkie. The other tanks smell like banana cream filling now.
Feedback
matteekay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:48 PM   #2235 (permalink)
random probability waves
 
Bored383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sandy Eggo by way of Mobtown

Brass N Wood Fan
oh lord, now we need to start a list of stimpy acronyms

shooting
to
irritate
many
pimply
youths
__________________
Quote:
DSA: You know you were a kept kid if you jacked off to Frazetta barbarian babes!
There I was sword in hand!
TANSTAAFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy
here's your chance to be cool like Don
Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy
don is on the path to everlasting coolness
Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes
OMG boobs, beers and Chad Thompson. Nothing could be better.
Bored383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:55 PM   #2236 (permalink)
Wait, what?
 
matteekay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Front Range, CO

AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
In unrelated news, I was cutting down on paintball gear... and now have five guns and three barrel systems. I suck.

(the Equation kit is really nice, btw).
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooligan
I found a way to make a sabot for a twinkie. The other tanks smell like banana cream filling now.
Feedback
matteekay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 04:01 PM   #2237 (permalink)
random probability waves
 
Bored383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sandy Eggo by way of Mobtown

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
In unrelated news, I was cutting down on paintball gear... and now have five guns and three barrel systems. I WIN.

(the Equation kit is really nice, btw).
there, fixed that for you

__________________
Quote:
DSA: You know you were a kept kid if you jacked off to Frazetta barbarian babes!
There I was sword in hand!
TANSTAAFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy
here's your chance to be cool like Don
Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy
don is on the path to everlasting coolness
Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes
OMG boobs, beers and Chad Thompson. Nothing could be better.
Bored383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 04:34 PM   #2238 (permalink)
Sorry, that's classified.
 
Donut SD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SoCal, USA

It's ok mattee. I own more than I really need as well
Donut SD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 04:47 PM   #2239 (permalink)
MCD Member
 
FrankW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: So Cal (OC)

I think we all have more than we need... I have 5 guns too and 2 complete sets of freak inserts + the empire sniper barrel kit.
__________________
Feedback
FrankW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 12:38 AM   #2240 (permalink)
smells good!
 
stimpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: San Diego CA

trying out some new bits on the Carter


__________________
Sale: Box of Lapco

WTB: Black 07 Ego Eye Covers

WTB: AGD Z-grip or Y-frame


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
what stimpy said
Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
My butt hole hurts all the time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim View Post
Stimps is the man! Not only does he smell his own farts, but he enjoys it at the same time.

FEEDBACK<<<<
stimpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » West Coast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC