mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-26-2014, 11:02 PM   #2661 (permalink)
Wait, what?
 
matteekay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Front Range, CO

AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by woouulf View Post
I saw Whee Mcgee today and he had brass in his hand!
Lies. Whee McGee is an urban legend, like the Sasquatch or salary non-exempt status.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooligan
I found a way to make a sabot for a twinkie. The other tanks smell like banana cream filling now.
Feedback
matteekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 12:20 AM   #2662 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Lies. Whee McGee is an urban legend, like the Sasquatch or salary non-exempt status.
funny, he says cops find him just fine
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 08:26 PM   #2663 (permalink)
Sorry, that's classified.
 
Donut SD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SoCal, USA

Sold two markers two entered the stable..
__________________
My Feedbacks My youtube channel Boxgun vs Duckslide showdown My cooking sessions; Calzone, California Club Pizza Project notes: KP disassembly and valve repair notes


For sale!--->Polished clear and pink Luxe 2.0, TiPX (to be posted...), Works project (to be posted...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Shoulda Gone to Bacci.
Donut SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 08:46 PM   #2664 (permalink)
camocow200
 
woouulf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: victorville ,Cali

Rant!
JI big game,

What a joke! Showed up to play and nothing! Would have been nice to have a heads up that it was cancelled..I even went on the JI homepage to down load the waver's the night before and no mention of it being canceled ...Played walk on anyways and remembered why i don't play walk on..Reff's suck! Got yelled at for crono'ing at the crono station at 11am,I decided to swap out markers and the fields crono was gone . A few guys in their 40s were were there with a handheld so we all passed it around checking our markers to be safe and some snot nosed kid reff came in yelling at us that we needed to get out and how did he know that we wernt turning up our guns,also stated JI didnt crono markers after 11am , not cool! Also a reff yelled at a player for asking for a paint check on another player,same reff brought paint to a player during a game ,under fire from sidelines when he ran out.. WTF? What happened to JI that I've been playing at for years?
Only saving grace was i got to see WheeMcgee and met some cool people in the parking lot...
__________________
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
WTF,why would i trade for that?

Ebay, camocow200 (850)+
MCB 275 +
woouulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 10:02 PM   #2665 (permalink)
Lathe Fiend
 
sniper42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Yup that has been the experience last couple of times we played there. They will even yell at you for walking off the field after you are out. Apparently you are supposed to notify the ref every single time you leave the field. Now I will only play there for a private game.
__________________
Anonymous Assassins Paintball TeamJust look for the pink shirts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOldSkool View Post
CNC's are for nerds...
MCB Feedback


Sheridan Misc FS: Grips, bodies
sniper42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 12:29 AM   #2666 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by woouulf View Post
What happened to JI that I've been playing at for years?
you mean the one where every walk on takes off their masks immediately after getting shot no matter how many times they get yelled at to keep them on?
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 01:00 AM   #2667 (permalink)
camocow200
 
woouulf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: victorville ,Cali

Must be another Jungle island your thinking about....
__________________
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
WTF,why would i trade for that?

Ebay, camocow200 (850)+
MCB 275 +
woouulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 10:15 AM   #2668 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Gillymonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Santa Clarita, SoCal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven_Bear View Post
Hey everyone just got back into paintball as well and played last weekend. Bought a full setup and im playing the simi and santa paula area
Quote:
Originally Posted by grw4w34 View Post
I also just got back to playing again after a few years away. I will be going to check out Ambush sometime in the next few weekends. How is that field?
Ambush is pump friendly.
All the refs there play pump too.
It's my home field and the owner Glenn is a great guy.
The town is my favorite. One of the best around.
Huge spools field.
Nice haybales field too.
The airball arena is super close as are all the fields.
It's nice and level for us old guys too.

Gilly
Gillymonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 05:20 PM   #2669 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Southern California
Send a message via MSN to indyjrt

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by woouulf View Post
Rant!
JI big game,

What a joke! Showed up to play and nothing! Would have been nice to have a heads up that it was cancelled..I even went on the JI homepage to down load the waver's the night before and no mention of it being canceled ...Played walk on anyways and remembered why i don't play walk on..Reff's suck! Got yelled at for crono'ing at the crono station at 11am,I decided to swap out markers and the fields crono was gone . A few guys in their 40s were were there with a handheld so we all passed it around checking our markers to be safe and some snot nosed kid reff came in yelling at us that we needed to get out and how did he know that we wernt turning up our guns,also stated JI didnt crono markers after 11am , not cool! Also a reff yelled at a player for asking for a paint check on another player,same reff brought paint to a player during a game ,under fire from sidelines when he ran out.. WTF? What happened to JI that I've been playing at for years?
Only saving grace was i got to see WheeMcgee and met some cool people in the parking lot...
The games did get better after lunch when they split the group up.

I had a blast at the last big game and was unhappy that this one did not. Anyways, after waiting in a long line because they only had one computer up, I asked the guy taking the money what the deal was, he said that JI had no idea about the big game and that some how there was a miscommunication.

Honestly, if you were going to turn your gun "up" why not just do it on the field or at your car.....
__________________
"Lastly, there are numerous psychological effects of the use of stock class equipment. Because of the inherent rate of fire limitation, many stock class players put significant effort and emphasis on the development of marksmanship skills." - From Wikipedia





Feedback:

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
indyjrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 05:23 PM   #2670 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Southern California
Send a message via MSN to indyjrt

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillymonster View Post
Ambush is pump friendly.
All the refs there play pump too.
It's my home field and the owner Glenn is a great guy.
The town is my favorite. One of the best around.
Huge spools field.
Nice haybales field too.
The airball arena is super close as are all the fields.
It's nice and level for us old guys too.

Gilly
It's so far, I'd have to make a weekend out of that drive!!!
__________________
"Lastly, there are numerous psychological effects of the use of stock class equipment. Because of the inherent rate of fire limitation, many stock class players put significant effort and emphasis on the development of marksmanship skills." - From Wikipedia





Feedback:

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
indyjrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » West Coast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC