mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-07-2013, 04:58 PM   #911 (permalink)
random probability waves
 
Bored383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sandy Eggo by way of Mobtown

Brass N Wood Fan
I guess Donut is going to preemptively take an injury for the team

go Donut!!

and @ Whee
__________________
Quote:
DSA: You know you were a kept kid if you jacked off to Frazetta barbarian babes!
There I was sword in hand!
TANSTAAFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy
here's your chance to be cool like Don
Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy
don is on the path to everlasting coolness
Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes
OMG boobs, beers and Chad Thompson. Nothing could be better.
Bored383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:59 PM   #912 (permalink)
MCD Member
 
FrankW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: So Cal (OC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
It's not nice to talk about Frank's canopy that way.
Don't bad mouth the un-EZ Up!
__________________
Feedback
FrankW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:33 PM   #913 (permalink)
Wait, what?
 
matteekay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Front Range, CO

AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
The Hard-Up? Sounds wrong.


...but also right, right?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooligan
I found a way to make a sabot for a twinkie. The other tanks smell like banana cream filling now.
Feedback
matteekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:00 PM   #914 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
The Hard-Up? Sounds wrong.


...but also right, right?
sounds like getting old.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:24 PM   #915 (permalink)
Boom. Yummy
 
dundadun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: SoCal

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
So hammer 7, regulated 12gram or non regg'ed hpa?

I need t take it apart and get a look at the breach before I mail it off. And glue that cupseal in. But I want to see if the body has enough meat to drill and thread/press/mount a diagonal 10 round tube of paint on it, above the pump arm but leave room for a sight.
dundadun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:36 PM   #916 (permalink)
Sorry, that's classified.
 
Donut SD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SoCal, USA

You're only getting old when you need Viagra to use a urinal. I made it in one piece down the mountain. Most fun I've had in a while stoked I actually succeeded in finding another action sport, that doesn't kill me...


Injury count:
  • Right index knuckle
  • Ribs in the right (no breaks..I think. Breathing doesn't hurt)
  • Butt

I Should make matteeday unless some unannounced injury shows up.
Donut SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:42 PM   #917 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by dundadun View Post
So hammer 7, regulated 12gram or non regg'ed hpa?

I need t take it apart and get a look at the breach before I mail it off. And glue that cupseal in. But I want to see if the body has enough meat to drill and thread/press/mount a diagonal 10 round tube of paint on it, above the pump arm but leave room for a sight.
the pump arm doesn't rattle much. mount diagonal feed to pump arm, like the hornet and that wouldn't require any threading, right?
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:44 PM   #918 (permalink)
Lathe Fiend
 
sniper42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut SD View Post
You're only getting old when you need Viagra to use a urinal. I made it in one piece down the mountain. Most fun I've had in a while stoked I actually succeeded in finding another action sport, that doesn't kill me...


Injury count:
  • Right index knuckle
  • Ribs in the right (no breaks..I think. Breathing doesn't hurt)
  • Butt

I Should make matteeday unless some unannounced injury shows up.


You go to summit or bear?
__________________
Anonymous Assassins Paintball TeamJust look for the pink shirts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOldSkool View Post
CNC's are for nerds...
MCB Feedback


Sheridan Misc FS: Grips, bodies
sniper42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:24 PM   #919 (permalink)
Boom. Yummy
 
dundadun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: SoCal

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
the pump arm doesn't rattle much. mount diagonal feed to pump arm, like the hornet and that wouldn't require any threading, right?
double up on elbows? seems a bit much profile wise for just a cram'ed in 10 round tube. Hmm. adjustable rails for FSR use are tall enough to probably see over that.
dundadun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:26 PM   #920 (permalink)
Sorry, that's classified.
 
Donut SD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SoCal, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper42 View Post
You go to summit or bear?
Bear. They have nice runs. Of course I've only been there. Ever. So far.

According to my brother, Rob Machado was there and we didn't see him lol.

Anyway I had a blast
Donut SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » West Coast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC