mcarterbrown.com
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-02-2013, 08:25 AM   #981 (permalink)
Sorry, that's classified.
 
Donut SD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SoCal, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Why do all you guys have nice guns?
It sorta just.....happened.
__________________
My Feedbacks My youtube channel Boxgun vs Duckslide showdown My cooking sessions; Calzone, California Club Pizza Project notes: KP disassembly and valve repair notes


For sale!--->Polished clear and pink Luxe 2.0, TiPX (to be posted...), Works project (to be posted...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Shoulda Gone to Bacci.
Donut SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:11 AM   #982 (permalink)
random probability waves
 
Bored383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sandy Eggo by way of Mobtown

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut SD View Post
It sorta just.....happens.
fixed that for you

once it starts it never ends

__________________
Quote:
DSA: You know you were a kept kid if you jacked off to Frazetta barbarian babes!
There I was sword in hand!
TANSTAAFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy
here's your chance to be cool like Don
Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy
don is on the path to everlasting coolness
Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes
OMG boobs, beers and Chad Thompson. Nothing could be better.
Bored383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:39 PM   #983 (permalink)
Wait, what?
 
matteekay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Front Range, CO

AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut SD View Post
Lol straight outta Archer.

Anyhow I do in fact like the 86 on a Sheridan. Since I saw duns rtp, started thinking, "why isn't this done more" then it hit me. It's custom...
Actually, a T2 86 frame bolts right onto a Sheridan. It won't fit a PPS as they use a custom front screw placement that would be right where the trigger guard meets the top of the frame on a CCM (so there's no way to drill it).
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooligan
I found a way to make a sabot for a twinkie. The other tanks smell like banana cream filling now.

FS: Ultimate Kingman Hammer and Freak Barrel

FS: Powerfeed Kingman Hammer body kit
WTB: Cocker iFit or Python kit

Feedback
matteekay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:57 PM   #984 (permalink)
Sorry, that's classified.
 
Donut SD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SoCal, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Actually, a T2 86 frame bolts right onto a Sheridan. It won't fit a PPS as they use a custom front screw placement that would be right where the trigger guard meets the top of the frame on a CCM (so there's no way to drill it).
Ahhh. That makes sense since they're rounded for the t2 lower tube. No modding/adjustment? It's a perfect fit to transition? I'm tossing ideas around.

@Bored, for sure. It started when I picked up my boxgun. Then it got outta hand...
__________________
My Feedbacks My youtube channel Boxgun vs Duckslide showdown My cooking sessions; Calzone, California Club Pizza Project notes: KP disassembly and valve repair notes


For sale!--->Polished clear and pink Luxe 2.0, TiPX (to be posted...), Works project (to be posted...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Shoulda Gone to Bacci.
Donut SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:35 PM   #985 (permalink)
Wait, what?
 
matteekay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Front Range, CO

AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut SD View Post
Ahhh. That makes sense since they're rounded for the t2 lower tube. No modding/adjustment? It's a perfect fit to transition? I'm tossing ideas around.
Yup, fits for sure. And at $80ish dollars it's actually a good deal for a nice frame that has ASA holes and all.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooligan
I found a way to make a sabot for a twinkie. The other tanks smell like banana cream filling now.

FS: Ultimate Kingman Hammer and Freak Barrel

FS: Powerfeed Kingman Hammer body kit
WTB: Cocker iFit or Python kit

Feedback
matteekay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:06 AM   #986 (permalink)
Banned
 
heinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006

does velocity stock hammer 7's?
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:05 PM   #987 (permalink)
smells good!
 
stimpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: San Diego CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
does velocity stock hammer 7's?
Nope - and they can't keep any DAMs in stock.


They do have FSRs though.
__________________
Sale: Box of Lapco

WTB: Black 07 Ego Eye Covers

WTB: AGD Z-grip or Y-frame


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
what stimpy said
Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
My butt hole hurts all the time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim View Post
Stimps is the man! Not only does he smell his own farts, but he enjoys it at the same time.

FEEDBACK<<<<
stimpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:34 PM   #988 (permalink)
smells good!
 
stimpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: San Diego CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
does velocity stock hammer 7's?
speaking of velocity, saw this on their website (for the field):


"NEW the Dye DAM will now be available as a rental upgrade. Restrictions apply."
__________________
Sale: Box of Lapco

WTB: Black 07 Ego Eye Covers

WTB: AGD Z-grip or Y-frame


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
what stimpy said
Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
My butt hole hurts all the time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim View Post
Stimps is the man! Not only does he smell his own farts, but he enjoys it at the same time.

FEEDBACK<<<<
stimpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:05 PM   #989 (permalink)
Banned
 
heinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006

well that saves me the drive down


Last edited by heinous; 02-03-2013 at 10:12 PM.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:49 PM   #990 (permalink)
Wait, what?
 
matteekay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Front Range, CO

AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Aaaaaaaaaaand finalized:

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooligan
I found a way to make a sabot for a twinkie. The other tanks smell like banana cream filling now.

FS: Ultimate Kingman Hammer and Freak Barrel

FS: Powerfeed Kingman Hammer body kit
WTB: Cocker iFit or Python kit

Feedback
matteekay is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » West Coast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC