mcarterbrown.com  

Old 09-24-2012, 07:27 PM   #21 (permalink)
MCD Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
hmmm TPG day same weekend - the ironman of paintball sports weekend wha?
Can you camp @ Pendleton?
FrankW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:38 PM   #22 (permalink)
Pump Dinosaur

given its military - doubtful - but I have not ever asked?

my mcb feedback
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:41 PM   #23 (permalink)
Wait, what?

AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
hmmm TPG day same weekend - the ironman of paintball sports weekend wha?
Yeah... I waited as long as possible to schedule this and he didn't have anything up so I thought we were good.

...oops.

Still, that's going to be all airball and this is definitely all woodsball so you can mix it up....?
Feedback
matteekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 08:26 PM   #24 (permalink)
Pump Dinosaur

tough one for me since I generally do NOT ironman back to back days anymore - back to back weekends doable but harsh - back to back days - heh not in my pear shape =P

my mcb feedback
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:20 PM   #25 (permalink)

I am in. Is anyone selling 12 grams?
danw39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:35 PM   #26 (permalink)
Wait, what?

AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
I still have a slew from my last order.
Feedback
Old 09-25-2012, 12:08 AM   #27 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Yeah... I waited as long as possible to schedule this and he didn't have anything up so I thought we were good.

...oops.

Still, that's going to be all airball and this is definitely all woodsball so you can mix it up....?
it's totally my bad. I just came out with the date and had to work it around practice's World Cup and a few other things. On top of moving (just dug my stuff out this past weekend for pump day this past sunday it was totally barried under other stuff - less organized than usual.. ugh....) I've had some other major things take up my time since the last pump day too. My observational skills have just been off the last month. I do check the So.Cal section that you put together but didn't before I picked the date this time (saturday night). I do aplogize, didn't mean to do it that way. I'm just glad it wasn't the exact same day.

As Matteekay said, The TPG pump day is gonna be all Airball this time around.
"A Day of Crustaceans" (where did that name come from LOL) is scenario/woodsbally. Definitely a full weekend of paintball if you can pull it off. If I had Saturdays available, I might be trying that myself.

I hope to see some of you at the TPG pump day, I know some of you won't be able to do both events. On a side note, you can meet and shoot at some of the TPG AllStarz at Pump Day
Old 09-25-2012, 12:17 AM   #28 (permalink)
Sorry, that's classified.

Manny we been joking about our own day lol. A lot of us can't make it to decay of nations. So Mattee made one for us

For sale!--->Polished clear and pink Luxe 2.0, TiPX (to be posted...), Works project (to be posted...)
Quote:
Shoulda Gone to Bacci.
Donut SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 02:20 AM   #29 (permalink)
Wait, what?

AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonio View Post
it's totally my bad. I just came out with the date and had to work it around practice's World Cup and a few other things. On top of moving (just dug my stuff out this past weekend for pump day this past sunday it was totally barried under other stuff - less organized than usual.. ugh....) I've had some other major things take up my time since the last pump day too. My observational skills have just been off the last month. I do check the So.Cal section that you put together but didn't before I picked the date this time (saturday night). I do aplogize, didn't mean to do it that way. I'm just glad it wasn't the exact same day.
Never a problem, Manny. I was only bummed because I know our events have a lot of crossover so it's unfortunate when they're close together. On the upside, this is the perfect timing for you to do an airball day so people can get in a mixed weekend! Airball generally means shorter games, no walk, and somewhere to sit so it works out being the Sunday. To be totally honest, I'd be doing both if my wife wasn't ready to pop - "A Day of Crustaceans" will probably be the last time I play for a few months as it is.

I want to add your game to the planning thread. Would you rather I link to the MCB thread or the TPG one?
Feedback
Old 09-26-2012, 04:55 AM   #30 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Never a problem, Manny. I was only bummed because I know our events have a lot of crossover so it's unfortunate when they're close together. On the upside, this is the perfect timing for you to do an airball day so people can get in a mixed weekend! Airball generally means shorter games, no walk, and somewhere to sit so it works out being the Sunday. To be totally honest, I'd be doing both if my wife wasn't ready to pop - "A Day of Crustaceans" will probably be the last time I play for a few months as it is.

I want to add your game to the planning thread. Would you rather I link to the MCB thread or the TPG one?
Congrats Matt, sorry to hear your gonna be out of commission but totally understandable. Family comes first, until they get old enough to know Daddy loves paintball
Um, i'd say go ahead and link to the TPG one if you can please. I'm glad you think it's a good time for a marathon weekend of pb. I've been wanting to do an airball exclusive event for sometime. Really wanna do a streetball style where teams are just a mash up of players. This one is like an open practice (pending pump team participation) and throw togethers. I know alot of former pump tourney ballers and I'm hoping they can make it this. Help out those that don't have as much experience too. TPG AllStarz (that do end up showing up) are needing as much practice as they can get before world cup too. So if anyone is so inclined to want to take a pic or want an autograph we'd be happy to oblige LOL (I know we're not really a big deal but in 20 yrs who knows.... )

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » West Coast