mcarterbrown.com  

Old 02-02-2013, 03:25 AM   #211 (permalink)
smells good!

...or you could just take 20-30 seconds to count-out 50 balls from a bag/pod/whatever

WTB: Black 07 Ego Eye Covers

WTB: AGD Z-grip or Y-frame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
what stimpy said
Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
My butt hole hurts all the time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim View Post
Stimps is the man! Not only does he smell his own farts, but he enjoys it at the same time.

FEEDBACK<<<<
stimpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:38 AM   #212 (permalink)
B.O.M.A.G.S Head Honcho

Count?! Lol
Old 02-02-2013, 12:12 PM   #213 (permalink)
random probability waves

Brass N Wood Fan
or someone can tape together five 10rnd tubes

TANSTAAFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay
I agree with Don.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy
don is on the path to everlasting coolness
Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes
OMG boobs, beers and Chad Thompson. Nothing could be better.
Bored383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:17 PM   #214 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
That makes a lot of sense. Maybe we can find something not paintball related that holds about 50. Dixie Cups? that could cut costs. that being said 50 rnd pods are super worth while if you play pump.
And they are very cheap.
$1
Old 02-04-2013, 04:45 AM   #215 (permalink)
Only "PART" Canadian

Hey guys I might be able to scrap the layers of dust off my gear and make it to a game.
Can you put me down as a maybe? My job has a way of screwing me out of any thing I plan ahead for.
Uranus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:21 PM   #216 (permalink)
Rec Poster

I plan to store my paint in a caddy on the sidelines. Also on the sidelines, I will keep five 50rd pods with my name on it that players can use to measure out their ammo.

I am sure enough people have 50rd pods normally (like me) to pass around. No need to buy them just for this event!
m1yeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:38 PM   #217 (permalink)
Retread Paintball

Hey folks! So ticketing sales are available now through the meetup.com sites. Take a look and get your tickets now so we can get Giant and accurate head count and have them set aside the number of refs we need and any rental equipment for us ready to go as well for those that need it. Unfortunately, meetup.com ticketing only allows me to post up 1 ticket price so I'm listing the full price of $35 per person there and listing the 4 options we have so add that to the notes of the transaction and I'll refund you the difference (if any). I'll then post up a list of who's paid so also please include your mcarter brown profile name as well as your actual name if it does not display in paypal so I am sure we match everyone up! The meetup.com links for our groups are:

LA Group
The Los Angeles Paintball Meetup Group (Los Angeles, CA) - Meetup

OC Group
Orange County Casual Paintball (Costa Mesa, CA) - Meetup

There are a few pricing options here so read carefully. 0ption #1 Price is $35.00 per person for entry/all day air/rental equipment (Gun Rental, Mask Rental, Belt Pouch) via ticketing and paypal from this site. Option #2 - If you are "self equipped" (meaning you have your own mask and gun) then the price is $28.00 for entry and all day air. Option - #3 If you are using 12 gram CO2 cartridges or otherwise don't need all day air then you only pay the group entry rate of $20 for entry. Option - #4 There are also military discounts of $25 for entry/air/rental mask/rental marker/tank/and 200 rounds with military ID (you will have to show your ID at the event to get this rate so bring your ID the day of if you want this). Since this site only allows me to list one ticket price...I am posting the full price of $35...please pay this amount and in the notes to seller section list the option # or #s from this list above and I will refund the difference back to you (In other words, you pay $35 but your a self equipped player so you add a note to seller of option #2 for self equipped and will refund back $7 to you).

Let me know if you have any questions or need assistance...you can email through the meetup site if that is easier for you than a PM.

Remember that we're not charging anything over and above what Giant is charging for their group rates. So this includes your entry and air and rental equipment if you need it. It DOES NOT include what we as a group have donated for this event in terms of trophies, deposits, photographer, and paint grenades. In other words, this is NOT a money making venture...we JUST want you all to come out and play and have a great time! We also shoot video and post for you to use on youtube/facebook etc. We also have folks that spent their own hard earned money and time to create and distribute flyers and answer questions etc.

Sooooo...this is a smoking deal and all we ask is that you come and have a great time! So get in on your tickets now...also if we have enough payments and Giant ends up lowering our group rates further we will also refund back that difference as well. Again, this is being done for YOU and the LA/OC/IE paintball community in order to help grow the sport and get folks out to play! So, come out and play and have a great time! Nuff said.

Spread the word!
http://www.meetup.com/Paintball-Meetup-Group/
OC Paintball Meetup
http://www.meetup.com/Orange-County-Casual-Paintball/
autocockers rock!
retread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:03 PM   #218 (permalink)
Lathe Fiend

Do we need to pay through meetup or can we show up with cash the day of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOldSkool View Post
CNC's are for nerds...
MCB Feedback

Sheridan Misc FS: Grips, bodies
sniper42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:10 PM   #219 (permalink)
Warrior of the Wasteland

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper42 View Post
Do we need to pay through meetup or can we show up with cash the day of?
Yeah, What he said^^^

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Sean_Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:51 PM   #220 (permalink)
smells good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean_Chip View Post
Yeah, What he said^^^

^^^^what he said

i plan on showing up with full tanks, so i'm guessing i'll go with the $20 option... seems kinda odd to pay $35 only to have almost half that refunded back to me (more "paperwork" for everyone involved); i'd rather just show up with a crisp "Jackson"

WTB: Black 07 Ego Eye Covers

WTB: AGD Z-grip or Y-frame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
what stimpy said
Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
My butt hole hurts all the time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim View Post
Stimps is the man! Not only does he smell his own farts, but he enjoys it at the same time.

FEEDBACK<<<<
stimpy is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » West Coast