mcarterbrown.com  

Old 03-07-2013, 11:07 AM   #41 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
I was hoping the next SPEW could be at the new infinite edge.They allow overnight camping and are having a water well done soon and a complete turf field.Pat would love it cause unlike apg all the sticks are picked up regularly.
Not making it unless it falls on my schedualed weekends off at the cheese mine.Used all vacation and sick days while out for the achilles surgery.
Crackaford isn't closed it's the best free place to play now!!!
casper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 12:24 PM   #42 (permalink)
All hail RatFink!

I'm all in, Even though I sold all relevant markers on Black Friday and only have collections of parts right now... I'm in on the piggy too. Pre pay coming soon...
On a side note, I promise not to get hammered drunk this time.
Feedback
RatFink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 12:50 PM   #43 (permalink)
Surfing MCB

CCM Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by casper View Post
I was hoping the next SPEW could be at the new infinite edge.They allow overnight camping and are having a water well done soon and a complete turf field.Pat would love it cause unlike apg all the sticks are picked up regularly.
Not making it unless it falls on my schedualed weekends off at the cheese mine.Used all vacation and sick days while out for the achilles surgery.
F#$king Casper lol
pakalolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 06:06 AM   #44 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by casper View Post
SPEW is patented.
But will WCPP/Infinite have shenanigans, cows, and pigs like Poso?

Gilly
Gillymonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:23 PM   #45 (permalink)
Mr. Angel Pump

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Looks like I will be able to go.
COBRA G7,Angel 1,Master tech Angel Force Fly,Angel Gat,Custom Angel Led,2000 LCD Angel Pump,2k1 Dark Angel,04 Angel Speed,C&C Angel IR3,Ice Fade G7 Fly,DM4,Eblade,Grey Ghost,PGP,2006 Grey Ghost,BLong Cocker,Angel G7,Cobra Mamba FLY,2K1 Angel Fly,Rasta G7 Fly,Dark 2K3 Angel,Euro Angel,2k2 Apollo Angel,2k1 Cobra SS LCD,Rev-i,Dark Angel IR3,2K5 Speed,KP3,Rasta A4 Fly.

Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...ml#post1921680
kill-n-spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:42 PM   #46 (permalink)
camocow200

I for one dont want to have SPEW all over the place..

WTF,why would i trade for that?

Ebay, camocow200 (1021) + 100% positive
MCB 275 +

tedaut,Would this count as a socal stock gun ? Oh wait never mind , it would need a stick feed and auto trigger.
woouulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:32 PM   #47 (permalink)
All hail RatFink!

Quote:
Originally Posted by woouulf View Post
I for one dont want to have SPEW all over the place..
X2 words to live by: Always SPEW in the same spot.
Feedback
RatFink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:11 PM   #48 (permalink)
camocow200

pat·ent (ptnt)
n.
a. A grant made by a government that confers upon the creator of an invention the sole right to make, use, and sell that invention for a set period of time.
b. Letters patent.
c. An invention protected by such a grant.
a. A grant made by a government that confers on an individual fee-simple title to public lands.
b. The official document of such a grant.
c. The land so granted.
3. An exclusive right or title.
adj.
a. Protected or conferred by a patent or letters patent: a patent right.
b. Of, relating to, or dealing in patents: patent law.
2. also (ptnt) Obvious; plain. See Synonyms at apparent.
3. (ptnt) Biology
a. Not blocked; open.
b. Spreading open; expanded.
4. Of, relating to, or being a nonprescription drug or other medical preparation that is often protected by a trademark.
5. Of high quality. Used of flour.
6. also (ptnt) Archaic Open to general inspection. Used especially of documents.
tr.v. pat·ent·ed, pat·ent·ing, pat·ents
1. To obtain a patent on or for (an invention, for example).
2. To invent, originate, or be the proprietor of (an idea, for example).
3. To grant a patent to or for.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Middle English, document granting a right, short for (lettre) patent, open (letter), from Old French (lettre) patente, from Latin patns, patent-, open, present participle of patre, to be open; see pet- in Indo-European roots.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

patent·a·bili·ty n.
patent·a·ble adj.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

patent [ˈpeɪtənt ˈpætənt]
n
1. (Law)
a. a government grant to an inventor assuring him the sole right to make, use, and sell his invention for a limited period
b. a document conveying such a grant
2. (Law) an invention, privilege, etc., protected by a patent
3. (Law)
a. an official document granting a right
b. any right granted by such a document
4. (Law) (in the US)
a. a grant by the government of title to public lands
b. the instrument by which such title is granted
c. the land so granted
5. a sign that one possesses a certain quality
adj
1. (Law) open or available for inspection (esp in the phrases letters patent, patent writ)
2. obvious their scorn was patent to everyone
3. (Law) concerning protection, appointment, etc., of or by a patent or patents
4. proprietary
5. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Physiology) (esp of a bodily passage or duct) being open or unobstructed
6. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Biology) Biology spreading out widely patent branches
7. (Fine Arts & Visual Arts / Ceramics) (of plate glass) ground and polished on both sides
vb (tr)
1. (Law) to obtain a patent for
2. (Law) (in the US) to grant (public land or mineral rights) by a patent
3. (Engineering / Metallurgy) Metallurgy to heat (a metal) above a transformation temperature and cool it at a rate that allows cold working
[via Old French from Latin patēre to lie open; n use, short for letters patent, from Medieval Latin litterae patentes letters lying open (to public inspection)]
patentable adj
patentability n
Usage: The pronunciation ``ˈpætənt'' is heard in letters patent and Patent Office and is the usual US pronunciation for all senses. In Britain ``ˈpætənt'' is sometimes heard for senses 1, 2 and 3, but ``ˈpeɪtənt'' is commoner and is regularly used in collocations like patent leather
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003

Ads by GoogleHow To Patent Your Idea
We Help Inventors Patent & Sell Ideas. Request Free Info Kit Today
www.Patents.InventionHome.com
ThesaurusLegend: Synonyms Related Words Antonyms
Noun 1. patent - a document granting an inventor sole rights to an invention
patent of invention
document, papers, written document - writing that provides information (especially information of an official nature)
2. patent - an official document granting a right or privilege
letters patent
legal document, legal instrument, official document, instrument - (law) a document that states some contractual relationship or grants some right
law, jurisprudence - the collection of rules imposed by authority; "civilization presupposes respect for the law"; "the great problem for jurisprudence to allow freedom while enforcing order"
Verb 1. patent - obtain a patent for; "Should I patent this invention?"
procure, secure - get by special effort; "He procured extra cigarettes even though they were rationed"
2. patent - grant rights to; grant a patent for
register - record in writing; enter into a book of names or events or transactions
3. patent - make open to sight or notice; "His behavior has patented an embarrassing fact about him"
alter, change, modify - cause to change; make different; cause a transformation; "The advent of the automobile may have altered the growth pattern of the city"; "The discussion has changed my thinking about the issue"
Adj. 1. patent - (of a bodily tube or passageway) open; affording free passage; "patent ductus arteriosus"
unobstructed - free from impediment or obstruction or hindrance; "an unobstructed view"
2. patent - clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment; "the effects of the drought are apparent to anyone who sees the parched fields"; "evident hostility"; "manifest disapproval"; "patent advantages"; "made his meaning plain"; "it is plain that he is no reactionary"; "in plain view"
apparent, evident, manifest, plain, unmistakable
obvious - easily perceived by the senses or grasped by the mind; "obvious errors"

Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.
Ads by Google
Gillymonster is a Trademark as defined in,
Oh, never mind!

WTF,why would i trade for that?

Ebay, camocow200 (1021) + 100% positive
MCB 275 +

tedaut,Would this count as a socal stock gun ? Oh wait never mind , it would need a stick feed and auto trigger.

Last edited by woouulf; 03-09-2013 at 08:14 PM.
woouulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:38 PM   #49 (permalink)
Hesperia,ca

This will be my 1st hope I can make it out!!!
river031403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:09 PM   #50 (permalink)

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFink View Post
I'm all in, Even though I sold all relevant markers on Black Friday and only have collections of parts right now... I'm in on the piggy too. Pre pay coming soon...
On a side note, I promise not to get hammered drunk this time.
Come on. What would FEW be with a few extra pictures to add to the collection!

HOSTILE! HOSTILE! HOSTILE!

rythm68 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » West Coast