mcarterbrown.com  

Old 03-03-2013, 11:51 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bow View Post
Lol, the 4 or 5 of us in Vegas can never seem to get anything together. I'm up for Pump anytime. I live like 5 mins walk from LVPP. I need to fix my Sheridans though, I'm stuck with a KP2, a phantom and a TPX ATM.

Sean and I are going to Pahrump tomorrow. I tried inviting some peeps but most people I know are "Busy" (TO LAZY) to come and play.
I would've tried to make it out today, but I was in a car accident last week, then slid down some stairs two days later on my feet. Been a fun week.
uniwersel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Warrior of the Wasteland

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by uniwersel View Post
I would've tried to make it out today, but I was in a car accident last week, then slid down some stairs two days later on my feet. Been a fun week.
Had a great time today! Very well maintainted fields, VERY friendly staff, and VERY cheap, LOL!

When you get back on your feet, I'll definetely be going back!

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Sean_Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:49 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean_Chip View Post
Had a great time today! Very well maintainted fields, VERY friendly staff, and VERY cheap, LOL!

When you get back on your feet, I'll definetely be going back!
Good to hear, they seem like a great family run business. How many people were out there What time did you guys/everyone else start showing up? Just trying to figure out logistics on what time it's worth rushing out there for, I don't wanna be there at 8 am if no one is there till 10.
uniwersel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:53 AM   #14 (permalink)
Warrior of the Wasteland

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by uniwersel View Post
Good to hear, they seem like a great family run business. How many people were out there What time did you guys/everyone else start showing up? Just trying to figure out logistics on what time it's worth rushing out there for, I don't wanna be there at 8 am if no one is there till 10.
Let's put it this way, Saturday is the day to go UNLESS you can get a private group of about 6 people to go on a Sunday.

We got lucky and were able to join a B-Day group but if they weren't there, we would have been screwed.

As far as time goes, right now on their website they have a special rate going where if you arrive before 9:00am, you get a 2 for 1 entry fee which includes air! You can't beat that!

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Sean_Chip is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » West Coast