mcarterbrown.com  

Old 02-12-2013, 01:03 AM   #1 (permalink)

Nevada MCB Meetup March 9th

Since nothing has happened here in a while, I'm proposing a meetup! March 9th, at Pahrump Paintball is my plan, I will be there either way. Perhaps we could make a semi regular day like Mattekay does? We will see! Something in town at say Las Vegas premier could be quite doable, maybe a Wednesday/Thursday pump night? I'm open to suggestions; as well if someone wants to step up to the plate and start planning, go ahead. Hope to see some of you the 9th!
uniwersel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to [MOOSE]

Brass N Wood Fan
There's a field in Pahrump? If I want working that day I could make it down. It's a bit of a drive for me though.
Long distance member of: Team Long Stroke (It's like a long distance relationship only better)
[MOOSE] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Warrior of the Wasteland

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by uniwersel View Post
Since nothing has happened here in a while, I'm proposing a meetup! March 9th, at Pahrump Paintball is my plan, I will be there either way. Perhaps we could make a semi regular day like Mattekay does? We will see! Something in town at say Las Vegas premier could be quite doable, maybe a Wednesday/Thursday pump night? I'm open to suggestions; as well if someone wants to step up to the plate and start planning, go ahead. Hope to see some of you the 9th!
Quote:
Originally Posted by [MOOSE] View Post
There's a field in Pahrump? If I want working that day I could make it down. It's a bit of a drive for me though.
I'll see if I can make this. Wish this was on a Sunday as I work on Saturdays but I'll see...

Hey Moose, the fields in Pahrump are actually pretty nice. A few nice woodsball fields probably the best in the Vegas area IMO. Might be worth the drive. Hope to see you out there if I can make it!

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Sean_Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to [MOOSE]

Brass N Wood Fan
It won't be on that day because I work. I might make the drive done other time with my buddy.
Long distance member of: Team Long Stroke (It's like a long distance relationship only better)
[MOOSE] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:57 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MOOSE] View Post
I'll try and plan 2 or 3 months in advance next time to make everyone's lives easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean_Chip View Post
I'll see if I can make this. Wish this was on a Sunday as I work on Saturdays but I'll see...
Sundays are usually super busy for me sadly; I might be able to work something out eventually. Maybe we could do something SPEW like event there, considering they own the land outright like Poso Creek does, could be fun.

Really thinking that Thursday night pump nights could be fun, wayyyyy cheaper during the week, actually makes playing semi conceivable for me. Need a clear lense though.. playing at night SUCKS with tinted lenses, no matter how much stadium lighting there is.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Warrior of the Wasteland

CCM Fan
Quote:

Sundays are usually super busy for me sadly; I might be able to work something out eventually. Maybe we could do something SPEW like event there, considering they own the land outright like Poso Creek does, could be fun.

Really thinking that Thursday night pump nights could be fun, wayyyyy cheaper during the week, actually makes playing semi conceivable for me. Need a clear lense though.. playing at night SUCKS with tinted lenses, no matter how much stadium lighting there is.
Maybe talk to Tracker about reviving "Sinnerball". This would be the place to have it!

Unfortunately trying to put together any kind of pump game in Vegas is a lost cause. I know a bunch of guys have tried it on Pbnation multiple times and failed miserably every time and I know that there is a bigger Vegas presence on that forum than here. Not a big fan of night games due to my bad night vision but might be willing to give it a try again depending where you decide to go.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln

Old 02-12-2013, 04:31 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean_Chip View Post
Maybe talk to Tracker about reviving "Sinnerball". This would be the place to have it!

Unfortunately trying to put together any kind of pump game in Vegas is a lost cause. I know a bunch of guys have tried it on Pbnation multiple times and failed miserably every time and I know that there is a bigger Vegas presence on that forum than here. Not a big fan of night games due to my bad night vision but might be willing to give it a try again depending where you decide to go.
I've exchanged a few PM's with Tracker, I'll have to talk to him.

I just swung by Pbnation and Techpb's Nevada forums, Techpb was absolutely dead, but I noticed Shredxcam's attempt at rounding up some pump players on Pbnation. Perhaps if there's something more consistent, people will be more likely to show up. It's starting to warm up more (I love the weather during the day, but it sucks at night) and get darker later, but still getting dark around 5, so I'll probably attempt to start something up in the April-May timeframe.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:27 PM   #8 (permalink)

This is getting pushed to the 16th of March, I'm going to be in the hospital all next week getting some heavy meds for migraines, and won't feel up to playing.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
Warrior of the Wasteland

CCM Fan
Quote:
This is getting pushed to the 16th of March, I'm going to be in the hospital all next week getting some heavy meds for migraines, and won't feel up to playing.
Sadly I'll be playing at Jungle Island that weekend and won't be able to make it.

Old 03-02-2013, 11:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
Bow
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
Lol, the 4 or 5 of us in Vegas can never seem to get anything together. I'm up for Pump anytime. I live like 5 mins walk from LVPP. I need to fix my Sheridans though, I'm stuck with a KP2, a phantom and a TPX ATM.

Sean and I are going to Pahrump tomorrow. I tried inviting some peeps but most people I know are "Busy" (TO LAZY) to come and play.
Bow is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » West Coast