mcarterbrown.com  

Old 04-19-2013, 12:13 AM   #11 (permalink)
MCD Member

I haven't been playing anywhere near as long as you guys, but I have a vcs phantom! Sounds like fun! And I'll be the first to say it. It'll probably be really hot at JI in June...

Btw. Those Pump Guyz also has a private game going this Sunday at Pendleton. Mostly open class pump, with a few stock class. That's where I'll be.
Old 04-20-2013, 01:29 AM   #12 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Thanks for The interest guys.

As of this time we are just starting to organize game for June 1st at JI. I know how that it Will be hotter than blazes that day but JI only requires 15 ppl on a saturday where SC i believe needs 20-25 min. If I get a good response I don't mind changing venues. I prefer SC myself for the diversity of fields.

So tentatively speaking if you are interested In an old school stock game let me know how many ppl you can round up and I'll go from there. It's my first time organizing a stock game in over 15 years so bear with me. If you have any suggestions , don't hesitate to let me know.
alphabet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 02:37 AM   #13 (permalink)

We maybe doing ours at SC village mid May. Broken Arrow Team stock game you guys are welcome to come. I'll give you more info once I have it.
op4sonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via MSN to indyjrt

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphabet View Post
Thanks for The interest guys.

As of this time we are just starting to organize game for June 1st at JI. I know how that it Will be hotter than blazes that day but JI only requires 15 ppl on a saturday where SC i believe needs 20-25 min. If I get a good response I don't mind changing venues. I prefer SC myself for the diversity of fields.

So tentatively speaking if you are interested In an old school stock game let me know how many ppl you can round up and I'll go from there. It's my first time organizing a stock game in over 15 years so bear with me. If you have any suggestions , don't hesitate to let me know.

Pencil me in as a maybe, +1
"Lastly, there are numerous psychological effects of the use of stock class equipment. Because of the inherent rate of fire limitation, many stock class players put significant effort and emphasis on the development of marksmanship skills." - From Wikipedia

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
indyjrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:02 AM   #15 (permalink)
Post Whore

I would be in if you don't require 12g air source. They are expensive and a pain to keep track of after they're spent to dispose of properly.

I have a SC feed for my CCM S6.5 but I run constant air. Would love to get some games with your group since I'm right by JI.
Old 04-30-2013, 10:21 PM   #16 (permalink)

12 grams are 75 cents each and can get expensive but if you do a bottle but stick feed that will even the field and you'll get more people.
Old 05-01-2013, 01:59 AM   #17 (permalink)
MCD Member

Just an FYI. I got a call from SCV yesterday about a promotion they were having for 12 person minimum private groups. I think the person who called was named Brianna?

Do you guys know if private groups always include all day air? I'm wondering if not paying for air would offset the 12g cost. Another option is getting together and buy in bulk. I know Titus sells 450 Leland 12g for $164.
Old 05-04-2013, 01:54 AM   #18 (permalink)

The private group rate is 28 a person and includes air. If you let people play with tanks and 30 round hopper you'll get more people. I can get about 15 alone.

Make it interesting and require ever to reload by using 10 round tubes. Yes the tubes are still available for 3 dollars at gateway for pack of 10.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:57 AM   #19 (permalink)

You're a marketing machine, Sonny. When's that Broken Arrow SC day again, or did I already miss it?
Hard8KC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 01:21 AM   #20 (permalink)

Keith, there a lot games coming including this one and the Gateway game in June. The gateway game had a lot of old school baller you would have loved it! We can't get a date because our games a free one...gotta wait until SC has an opening lol

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » West Coast