mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   West Coast (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/west-coast/)
-   -   New guy needs help with Angel (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/west-coast/233092-new-guy-needs-help-angel.html)

dussen 05-09-2013 01:42 AM

New guy needs help with Angel

I'm new here, obviously, but I need some help with my 04 Angel Speed. It hasn't been fired since probably 2006 and I've lost most of my memory on how this thing works. My battery is broken. Charger is lost. I don't have Angel Air anymore.

What to do???

If there is anyone in the greater Seattle area that can lend a hand please let me know.

Thanks

BoBo 05-09-2013 02:46 PM

Have you tried the Angel sub section: WDP - mcarterbrown.com

dussen 05-16-2013 02:47 AM

Just shipped it out to Shooter4life (sledneckforlife)

Can't wait to get her back and let her rip...

shooter4life 05-16-2013 04:46 PM

you made the right choice sir. This will be a whole new animal when Im done. I like the 03-04 speeds on the virtue diet.

blackrain 05-21-2013 04:59 AM

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH smeones getting a PMR make over :drool: Dussen I live over in Pugent Sound area near Bremerton. Ever cross over and play at North West Paintball?

Shooter for life I haven't forgotten about those brackets, it just keeps slipping my mind lol. Please PM me a paypal addy and price again.

Later,
Blackrain

shooter4life 05-21-2013 08:19 PM

Got the gun today, board will be in tomorrow. This speed will rip when I am done with it.

dussen 05-22-2013 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackrain (Post 2713677)
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH smeones getting a PMR make over :drool: Dussen I live over in Pugent Sound area near Bremerton. Ever cross over and play at North West Paintball?

Shooter for life I haven't forgotten about those brackets, it just keeps slipping my mind lol. Please PM me a paypal addy and price again.

Later,
Blackrain

Have just been getting back into this. I played last month down in Belfair. Haven't checked out anything else yet. Wanted to get my speed fixed first. I'm up in Hansville by the way. I'm trying to plan a trip out to PSP with some guys from work if we get time soon as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shooter4life (Post 2714211)
Got the gun today, board will be in tomorrow. This speed will rip when I am done with it.

Sounds good. I'm looking forward to letting her rip. I'm still looking for a good deal on a Dye Rotor though. I'll have to limit my rate of fire until I get something to keep up. lol.

shooter4life 05-23-2013 10:17 PM

Gun is done and shoots mint....the install is the cleanest yet. I amazed myself this time.

dussen 05-25-2013 02:31 AM

Can't wait to get her on the field. I'll let her run wild. Hopefully I'll get some GoPro action too.

dussen 05-29-2013 11:59 PM

She's ALIVE!!! Got her back yesterday and played with her a little, she seems solid. I'm hoping to make it out to a field this weekend. I'll let you know how I do.

Thanks again shooter4life for everything you've done bringing her back from the dead with an update.