mcarterbrown.com  

Old 08-15-2013, 09:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Introduction : Origin Paintball

Whats up fellow paintballers!!! I just wanted to introduce ourselves to the community. We are a new company, Origin Paintball, and will be producing aftermarket accessories (and hopefully a new marker) for this sport that we all love so much. We are located in Southern California, and will be manufacturing everything here in the good ole USA. We have been involved in the sport for a combined 30+ years, ranging from your average rec player, up to the tourney level, and worked for big name manufactures along the way. We hope to provide new, innovative and exciting parts to the community, and our goal is that you will all really enjoy using them. So be on the lookout for our products very soon. We have an idea of what we want to make, but we are also open to hearing suggestions on what you all would like to see. So for the time being, Hello! and we look forward to what the future will bring!
Oh, and you may be wondering why i'm posting in the west coast forums, well since we are here in So Cal, we will also be making field visits with demo products, and to meet our fellow players on and off the field.
-Dan and Philip
Origin P.B.
Origin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 12:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
MCD Member

Very exciting! Can't wait to see some products! Any hints about what you're working on first?
Old 08-16-2013, 12:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Well, I'd rather not get into detail on anything just yet. We will have some information and pictures to release shortly on some upcoming items. As for the future, We will be trying to get into as many aspects of the game as possible. Mil-sim, tourney, my favorite...pump. Perhaps bringing back some old school toys. We are very excited to get our ideas out there, and hopefully you all will like what we produce too.
Old 08-16-2013, 01:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Wait, what?

AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Hello and welcome!

Great to see a new company come onto the scene. MCB SoCal has some of the most... unique individuals you'll find in the sport, but also some of the friendliest and best. I'm sure any one of us would be happy to beta test anything you're working on .

Looking forward to Origin factory days!
Feedback
matteekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 01:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Lol. It's funny you mention beta testing. That is one of the things we will be looking for from the community. That being said, a good product suggestion could turn into a beta test real quick!
Old 08-16-2013, 01:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
Wait, what?

AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Well, how do you feel about Sheridans? Or BE-90's?

We have a lot of strange guns. That being said, a fair number of Snipers/Cockers/Mags/Phantoms too, so I'm sure there will be ideas. I'll stew on it for sure.
Feedback
matteekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 01:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Rec Poster

I love sheridans, but have not had much experience with them. Definitely something I would like to look into more. The others are all on my radar as well.
Old 08-17-2013, 02:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sorry, that's classified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Looking forward to Origin factory days!
Donut approves
Donut SD is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » West Coast