mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-04-2017, 05:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Professional Walk-On
 
iamthelazerviking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Salt Lake City, UT

Stock Class Players in Utah?

I live in SLC and play pump and stock class. I think I have only seen one other Phantom on a field aside from mine.

Any other stock class players in SLC, or Utah in general? With the weather warming up which means Retribution will be open on the weekends, and I hear the new Paintball Addicts location will have a nice outdoor rec field. Ideal opportunities for stock class play!
__________________
Feedback

MCB +41/-0
PBN +48/-0
eBay +415/-0

iamthelazerviking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 06:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!
 
[MOOSE]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Elko, NV
Send a message via Yahoo to [MOOSE]

Brass and Wood Fan
I live in Elko, NV and sometimes come over to play. Haven't much in the last year or so, but I hope to go over more here soon. I usually play with a couple buddies that use Phantoms primarily. We usually go to UXP. I haven't ever been to Addicts and I haven't heard of the other place.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
__________________
By 2012 we thought we would have flying cars, all we have is blankets with sleeves.
You don't seem to understand, BRO. It's a Shotgun, that shoots Rockets, BRO!!!!!!
Feedback
Long distance member of: Team Long Stroke (It's like a long distance relationship only better)
[MOOSE] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 06:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Professional Walk-On
 
iamthelazerviking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Salt Lake City, UT

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MOOSE] View Post
I live in Elko, NV and sometimes come over to play. Haven't much in the last year or so, but I hope to go over more here soon. I usually play with a couple buddies that use Phantoms primarily. We usually go to UXP. I haven't ever been to Addicts and I haven't heard of the other place.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Right on! I don't mind UXP, but it can get insanely crowded.
__________________
Feedback

MCB +41/-0
PBN +48/-0
eBay +415/-0

iamthelazerviking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 07:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015

I own a Diablo (nelson based pump) and a PGP and generally play limited ammo regardless of what I'm shooting.

Magmoormaster (another member here that will probably respond sooner or later) and I live in Utah County. I believe he plays stock class but he can speak for himself.

I've never played at Retribution though I am excited to go try it as soon as they start hosting games!

Aside from that, I see some guys with pumps at Hobble Creek from time to time, but no pure stock class there that I can recall.

We need to organize a MCB Utah game day!
apamburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 07:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015

*I should add that I know of at least 3 more members in Utah here, but I'm not sure what kind of ball they play these days.
apamburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 07:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Professional Walk-On
 
iamthelazerviking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Salt Lake City, UT

Quote:
Originally Posted by apamburn View Post
I own a Diablo (nelson based pump) and a PGP and generally play limited ammo regardless of what I'm shooting.

Magmoormaster (another member here that will probably respond sooner or later) and I live in Utah County. I believe he plays stock class but he can speak for himself.

I've never played at Retribution though I am excited to go try it as soon as they start hosting games!

Aside from that, I see some guys with pumps at Hobble Creek from time to time, but no pure stock class there that I can recall.

We need to organize a MCB Utah game day!
Right on, and I am definitely willing to travel to meet up with cool folks at cool fields. I also rock an OC Sniper I built, but always love going pure stock class. A Utah MCB meet up would be awesome.
__________________
Feedback

MCB +41/-0
PBN +48/-0
eBay +415/-0

iamthelazerviking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 07:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
AKA Maggy Moo
 
magmoormaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Orem, UT

I used to play MSC a long time ago. I don't really play pump anymore. Most because pump woodsball sucks. I'd be much more inclined to play pump if I was playing speedball.

The only time I've played in SLC was at the old addicts location, for a pump only game. I would love to do that again.
__________________
Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad Thompson View Post
Who is this Chad Thompson you all are talking about?
magmoormaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 04:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!
 
[MOOSE]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Elko, NV
Send a message via Yahoo to [MOOSE]

Brass and Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthelazerviking View Post
Right on! I don't mind UXP, but it can get insanely crowded.
That it can. I'd love to check out other fields over there.
We should try and get an mcb meet-up going. I can't just go over there, but if we plan enough time ahead I should be able to make it.
__________________
By 2012 we thought we would have flying cars, all we have is blankets with sleeves.
You don't seem to understand, BRO. It's a Shotgun, that shoots Rockets, BRO!!!!!!
Feedback
Long distance member of: Team Long Stroke (It's like a long distance relationship only better)
[MOOSE] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 12:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
Professional Walk-On
 
iamthelazerviking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Salt Lake City, UT

Sounds like a Utah MCB member meet up is needed! I'll have to plan something and post it later on, I am thinking June.
__________________
Feedback

MCB +41/-0
PBN +48/-0
eBay +415/-0

iamthelazerviking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 01:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthelazerviking View Post
Sounds like a Utah MCB member meet up is needed! I'll have to plan something and post it later on, I am thinking June.
I'm in!
apamburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » West Coast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC