mcarterbrown.com  

Old 04-04-2017, 05:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Professional Walk-On

Stock Class Players in Utah?

I live in SLC and play pump and stock class. I think I have only seen one other Phantom on a field aside from mine.

Any other stock class players in SLC, or Utah in general? With the weather warming up which means Retribution will be open on the weekends, and I hear the new Paintball Addicts location will have a nice outdoor rec field. Ideal opportunities for stock class play!

MCB +41/-0
PBN +48/-0
eBay +415/-0

iamthelazerviking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 06:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to [MOOSE]

Brass and Wood Fan
I live in Elko, NV and sometimes come over to play. Haven't much in the last year or so, but I hope to go over more here soon. I usually play with a couple buddies that use Phantoms primarily. We usually go to UXP. I haven't ever been to Addicts and I haven't heard of the other place.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Long distance member of: Team Long Stroke (It's like a long distance relationship only better)
[MOOSE] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 06:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Professional Walk-On

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MOOSE] View Post
I live in Elko, NV and sometimes come over to play. Haven't much in the last year or so, but I hope to go over more here soon. I usually play with a couple buddies that use Phantoms primarily. We usually go to UXP. I haven't ever been to Addicts and I haven't heard of the other place.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Right on! I don't mind UXP, but it can get insanely crowded.

MCB +41/-0
PBN +48/-0
eBay +415/-0

Old 04-04-2017, 07:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

I own a Diablo (nelson based pump) and a PGP and generally play limited ammo regardless of what I'm shooting.

Magmoormaster (another member here that will probably respond sooner or later) and I live in Utah County. I believe he plays stock class but he can speak for himself.

I've never played at Retribution though I am excited to go try it as soon as they start hosting games!

Aside from that, I see some guys with pumps at Hobble Creek from time to time, but no pure stock class there that I can recall.

We need to organize a MCB Utah game day!
apamburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 07:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
MCB Member

*I should add that I know of at least 3 more members in Utah here, but I'm not sure what kind of ball they play these days.
Old 04-04-2017, 07:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Professional Walk-On

Quote:
Originally Posted by apamburn View Post
I own a Diablo (nelson based pump) and a PGP and generally play limited ammo regardless of what I'm shooting.

Magmoormaster (another member here that will probably respond sooner or later) and I live in Utah County. I believe he plays stock class but he can speak for himself.

I've never played at Retribution though I am excited to go try it as soon as they start hosting games!

Aside from that, I see some guys with pumps at Hobble Creek from time to time, but no pure stock class there that I can recall.

We need to organize a MCB Utah game day!
Right on, and I am definitely willing to travel to meet up with cool folks at cool fields. I also rock an OC Sniper I built, but always love going pure stock class. A Utah MCB meet up would be awesome.

MCB +41/-0
PBN +48/-0
eBay +415/-0

Old 04-04-2017, 07:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
AKA Maggy Moo

I used to play MSC a long time ago. I don't really play pump anymore. Most because pump woodsball sucks. I'd be much more inclined to play pump if I was playing speedball.

The only time I've played in SLC was at the old addicts location, for a pump only game. I would love to do that again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad Thompson View Post
Who is this Chad Thompson you all are talking about?
magmoormaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 04:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to [MOOSE]

Brass and Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthelazerviking View Post
Right on! I don't mind UXP, but it can get insanely crowded.
That it can. I'd love to check out other fields over there.
We should try and get an mcb meet-up going. I can't just go over there, but if we plan enough time ahead I should be able to make it.
Long distance member of: Team Long Stroke (It's like a long distance relationship only better)
[MOOSE] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 12:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
Professional Walk-On

Sounds like a Utah MCB member meet up is needed! I'll have to plan something and post it later on, I am thinking June.

MCB +41/-0
PBN +48/-0
eBay +415/-0

Old 04-05-2017, 01:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthelazerviking View Post
Sounds like a Utah MCB member meet up is needed! I'll have to plan something and post it later on, I am thinking June.
I'm in!

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » West Coast