| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|02-05-2008, 11:17 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Jungle Island Big Game Feb. 10 whose going?
O.K. guys it's it's time for another Big Game at J.I.
There are a few things that you need to know before hand.
1. The game starts at 9am sharp
2. Get to the field early because orientation is at 8am. Gates open at 7am.
3. FPS is 285. Anyone shooting hot will be warned ONCE and anyone shooting excessively hot will be booted immediately. This is non-negotiable so don't try.
4. Break for lunch around Noon (be flexible on this for varying pizza delivery times)
5. Stand down at 3pm for final game at 3:30.
6. Be prepared to be chrono'd a lot.
7. Chrono your guns as early and as often as possible.
8. Everyone send Skeletor a PM on paintball4all.com thanking him for his awesome posters that he makes for these events!
10. This is a BYOP event!!
11. Compressed air is $10 for all day
13. CO2 is $5 per fill
14. As of Jan 1st, 2007 all BBQ's are not allowed per the insurance company.
Big Game #10 Itinerary
* 0700 - Park gates open
* 0730 - See old friends
* 0740 - Get gear ready
* 0800 - Go to staging area for orientation
* 0900 - Game on
* Noonish – Lunch. ½ hour long or so
* 1400 - Break for gun maintenance
* 1445 - Break for gun maintenance again (for Cocker owners)
* 1500 - Stand down for final battle at 1530 (I don't know what else to call it).
* 1600 - Stand down
* 1615 – Give away raffle prizes from the likes of .... well, we don't know yet.
* 1630 - Swap stories, email addresses and phone numbers.
* 1700 - Drive home to wife angry you played paintball….AGAIN!
* 1900 - Defy wife’s warnings and go to paintball4all.com
* Go to socalghosts.com and thank them
|02-05-2008, 11:39 PM||#2 (permalink)|
GMO Population control
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: A floating island
I'll be there...
|02-05-2008, 11:42 PM||#3 (permalink)|
random probability waves
I'll be there - even if this damn bug aint gone by then
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|