Old 05-20-2008, 08:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

NorCal paintballers! MCB'ers, PBL'ers, AO'ers all are welcome!

Zak Vetter(aka Z-Man) is organizing a small outing for all who would like to attend. All are welcome!
The info can be found here: June 14th Game at Extreme Modesto, CA - PB Legion

Originally Posted by Z-man View Post
Ok people. With Extreme being an old favorite and of the local choices the most popular option that is where we will be going.

Extreme Paintball website

Hours: 9am-4pm
Admission: $15
All Day 4500 air: $8
Total: $23

(we are looking into group rate discounts)

Extreme has always catered to our group and has had both a good choice of clean balanced fields as well as refs that work with us. Best of all, a mere 15 min from Extreme is a Chevys. Now all we have to worry about is the weather...

So here is the plan as I see it. For us who are far away (like me) I will carpool up with DevilMan and depending on who else, head up on Friday evening and crash at the Millin pad. They are only about 30 minutes from the field and I just don't feel like driving 3 hours the same day I play. Assuming the Millin family and all of us get their before the rest of the group we will secure prime shade and parking space for everyone.

After we are done, we will of course have to go out to Chevys. Remember since it's Saturday most of us have Sunday to clean up and recover so we can afford to chill. I will bring a computer to burn all images on CD for everyone

Devilman here has a dealer account for GAP paint and can get their 3 grades of paint at:

~$36 cheap stuff
~$44 mid grade
~$50 expensive stuff
(I need to check with Devilman on exact prices)

The big draw of this is that we can get FRESH cases of paint. He and I have purchased 1 box of each grade paint to see how it all shoots. Ill have a report on approximate size, shell and fill of all 3 types in a week or so.

If one of you has a better deal on paint let me know. I will be bringing LOTS of water and a cooler of ice.

Last edited by A-Tach-One; 05-20-2008 at 08:54 PM.
A-Tach-One is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply » Paintball » Local Games » West Coast