mcarterbrown.com

Old 04-16-2009, 06:05 PM   #11 (permalink)

Ya the guy who runs the place is cool, but the field blows. Field is narrow a pain to park at and hard to find. When I was there, they had too many bunkers for that tiny field.
I stole your bike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 11:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
Post Whore

Bob the owner seems like a really stand-up guy and also a good player.( And I say that knowing he went to a rival HS of mine.)

Like stated it's not as large as say a regulation NPPL field, but in comparison it's still larger then the old Splat Factory main field. Perfect for 5-man, but 7/8 people is pushing it's limits, unless you're into mass destruction on the breakouts LOLS!

The field itself is leveled hard packed dirt but kept very clean without any cracking, potholes, and such in the major play areas (behind key bunkers, along the snake, etc.) The staff even maintained the condition of the bunkers at different times of the day's play making sure they were filled sufficiently and staked down securely.

A single chrono station is on hand, and the CA fill goes to 4000psi. There's also restroom with real plumbing, but it's about a 100 yard walk downhill from the staging area.

I'd consider this to be a semi-private field. So from my POV it's more about the pure enjoyment of playing paintball in a low stress enviroment then anything else.

I look forward to returning there.
Shiba-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » West Coast