mcarterbrown.com  

Old 07-21-2009, 08:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Looking for Pump Players around the Bay Area

Hello fellow ballers.

My name's Ken aka Unityvybe on the boards here and I am putting together a PUMP Squad for the team Armed Force to compete in the 2010 seasons local and regional events in California. For those of you who don't know Armed Force is a local Nor-Cal Family comprised of one young gunz team, one 3-man beginner team, two 5-man Rookie Teams, and now a 3-5 man Pump Team. More info about the Armed Force Family can be found here Armed Force - Home

As Captain of the Pump team I am looking for dedicated and serious players located in the Nor Cal Area who have reliable transportation and a reliable source of income. Our home field is Davis Paintball and some of you who play there have probably seen us on the Airball Field practicing. We are a great team with lots of talent and we even give back to the community by hosting our own gun give aways. We have had two gun give aways so far and have made two very lucky young players quite surprised and happy. In the future I would like to also start a PUMP GUN give away on PUMP DAYS at Davis Paintball since it is our home field. We love the sport of paintball and so should you.

If your interested and would like to know about the PUMP team I am putting together feel free to reach me either with a PM me or email me at unityvybe@yahoo.com. (Email is probably the best way to reach me as I can reply at work, for some reason mcarterbrown is a blocked site at my place of work )

I will also be attending this months PUMP DAY @ Davis Paintball on July 25th. I will be wearing a blue Armed Force Jersey with my name and the number 29 on it. Feel free to hit me up with any questions or inquiries.

Last edited by unityvybe; 07-21-2009 at 08:09 PM.
unityvybe is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » West Coast