mcarterbrown.com  

Old 01-05-2007, 05:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
a.k.a. FullSpinPaintball

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Hollywood Sports Park MLK Day, 15 Jan 07, Los Angeles, CA

http://www.hollywoodsports.com/newsite/index.html

For those who are interested, I'm going to be at Hollywood Sports Park on 15 Jan 07 for their "I Have a Dream" paintball play day. It's cheaper than usual to play ($12) and the paint is really cheap ($25/case).

I'll be there in the morning and will likely play into the early afternoon, if anyone wants to meet up, PM me here and we can play together!

** Spin Doctor's Paintball Page
** MCB Feedback
** PBN Feedback
** PBN Feedback (old)

Agglet re: Frink: "Much like a newborn baby your collection is both beautiful and disgusting."
russc: "PBN is a business, and that's why they prefer thousands of morons to hundreds of intelligent posters"
drum: "Between the ammo shipments and all the long rectangular packages, not to mention regular mail from the Pa. Superior Court, my mailman is pretty sure that I am a freak."
SpinDoctor15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 07:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Rec Poster

12$ admission and 10$ more for air?

ever shot that 25$ a case paint?

Ive always had issues with HSP paint but I havent been there in a few years as I never got any that would shoot well out of my sheridans. I can one ball with my viking or sniper fine but the pmi 1 still holds a certain spell over me.
Assnolax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 02:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
a.k.a. FullSpinPaintball

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
I just shot their "Amnesty" paint last weekend, which was only $23 a case, and it shot fine from both of my Intimidators and a Viking. It was a bit small for my Hurc, it rolled right through the wedgits, however, I had a bag of some other paint that worked nicely. For reference, I used the.684 insert in both of my Freak kits (one on Viking, one on Intimidator). That seemed to be about the size of the balls. Since HSP is owned by the same guy who built SC Village, they use SC as their standard white box paint ($55 a case) and it's always worked great in all of my guns.

I wish they would pick up some Draxxus or RPScherer stuff. Blaze and Inferno were great PBalls back when I played in Colorado!

** MCB Feedback
** PBN Feedback
** PBN Feedback (old)

Agglet re: Frink: "Much like a newborn baby your collection is both beautiful and disgusting."
russc: "PBN is a business, and that's why they prefer thousands of morons to hundreds of intelligent posters"
drum: "Between the ammo shipments and all the long rectangular packages, not to mention regular mail from the Pa. Superior Court, my mailman is pretty sure that I am a freak."
Old 01-15-2007, 02:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
a.k.a. FullSpinPaintball

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
I'll be at the field around 9 AM. If anyone wants to meet up, look for two dorky guys with some combo of Intimidator/Vikings/MiniMag pump!

** MCB Feedback
** PBN Feedback
** PBN Feedback (old)

Old 02-22-2007, 10:36 PM   #5 (permalink)

Man, I wish I had joined this forum earlier. I was there on the 15 with my Phantom. Did you go President's day?

"Speak softly an carry a stick-feed."

AO: paintballfiend

"I want an electro now. "
Paintballfiend is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » West Coast