mcarterbrown.com  

Old 05-18-2010, 11:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
Deluxe super psychedelic

Brass N Wood Fan
IT IS DONE! pics to come tomorrow

Photo blog: http://bluemorocco.blogspot.com/
If you are straight with me, I am straight with you : http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Created by Shade, stolen from foughtwolf's sig
Quote:
Originally Posted by splatmaster12 View Post
If I didn't play pump I wouldn't play, simple as that.
wrongbloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 07:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
ur my sister

i think i have figured out how i will do mine. knock off the right feed. grind off the top sight rail. i have some delrin block that i will mill down to fit the bottom of the spring feed so that the cross pins go through the delrin and then screw the delrin to the side of the body. will also have to sand the bottom of the delrin to match the contour of the body so it fits nice and close. shouldnt look too bad if i take my time and do it right.
joedirt199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 03:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedirt199 View Post
i think i have figured out how i will do mine. knock off the right feed. grind off the top sight rail. i have some delrin block that i will mill down to fit the bottom of the spring feed so that the cross pins go through the delrin and then screw the delrin to the side of the body. will also have to sand the bottom of the delrin to match the contour of the body so it fits nice and close. shouldnt look too bad if i take my time and do it right.
Very similar to what I'm doing. Except keeping the adapter flat and flush to the body since mines VF.

Mini collection
Old School VM68 Mag with PPS Stab, dual bottle (rear and slant. Ported valve and Starfire Bolt (alum), tweaked springs & Lapco Cocker adapter.
Pneumatic Design Storm Oddball marker but fairly accurate.
Phantom 6",11 & 14"" DanW .45 Grips SC hori feed now VSC, Shoed up.
PGP Blinging, Classic AutoMag (mini) "Tactical" custom,
Trracer Rifle in the works, 2k+VF WGP cocker, 2 Trilly Pump "Sniper" conversions, 3 Trracers
Sgt Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 11:44 AM   #14 (permalink)
ur my sister

if your vertical feed adapter comes out nice i may be interested since i have two spring feeds and an orracle that i could screw the adapter on.
Old 05-24-2010, 11:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedirt199 View Post
if your vertical feed adapter comes out nice i may be interested since i have two spring feeds and an orracle that i could screw the adapter on.
I am just using a Spyder VF with bolt holes. I cut off the Trilly's stock feed drilled and tapped holes, shaved the Spyder feed flat and it just bolts on. That's just VF to modified VF adapter.

Ah but wait do you mean the delrin adapter that holds the spring feed? In that case the base of the (call it the spring feed plate) would be flat. not curved to fit a body contour.

Mini collection
Old School VM68 Mag with PPS Stab, dual bottle (rear and slant. Ported valve and Starfire Bolt (alum), tweaked springs & Lapco Cocker adapter.
Pneumatic Design Storm Oddball marker but fairly accurate.
Phantom 6",11 & 14"" DanW .45 Grips SC hori feed now VSC, Shoed up.
PGP Blinging, Classic AutoMag (mini) "Tactical" custom,
Trracer Rifle in the works, 2k+VF WGP cocker, 2 Trilly Pump "Sniper" conversions, 3 Trracers
Sgt Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 02:01 PM   #16 (permalink)
ur my sister

i thought you were making a plate that would work with the spring feed pins that could be screwed onto the feed neck of the marker. i was hoping for something i could use on my vertical feed threads so i could go back and forth from clamping to spring fed.
Old 05-28-2010, 07:23 PM   #17 (permalink)
Deluxe super psychedelic

Brass N Wood Fan
Ok folks, sorry for the delay, but life is fairly busy for me now...finaly got eveything finished and together, chronod it and it shoots like a dream in the 280's with loner barrels, and in the 260's with this one (i shot the photo with the shorter one b/c I wanted to show it in its most compact form since the superbolt is such a nice small marker).

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The pump arm was an interesting odyssy. I tried getting ahold of Jcurt for a new pump arm but never herad back from him. I ended up having to go out to home depot and just buy 10/32 threaded rod and cut it myself w/ the dremmel. I dont even think it looks that ghetto to be honest.

lastly, I had a small issue with the feeding with larger bore balls. for those that ry this themselves you may have to dremmel a small "Ramp" at the back of the feedneck tower to get the balls to feed. not much though. pic below:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Photo blog: http://bluemorocco.blogspot.com/
If you are straight with me, I am straight with you : http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Created by Shade, stolen from foughtwolf's sig
Quote:
Originally Posted by splatmaster12 View Post
If I didn't play pump I wouldn't play, simple as that.
wrongbloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:39 PM   #18 (permalink)

Pretty sweet set up! Nice work.
codymm1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:12 AM   #19 (permalink)
Expose The Corruption

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_stanchy View Post
ebay! i got mine for .99 + $3 shipping BNIB
nice price.
“We can still holler and shout but we have to light the lamps that shed the light on corruption, injustice, ineptitude and abuse of power. When we do, you will see the villains scurry into the woodwork the way roaches do when you turn on the light.” Frank Serpico
Serpico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 08:28 AM   #20 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to MassDestruction00 Send a message via Yahoo to MassDestruction00

good job, I did this one a while back. great little gun

MassDestruction00 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » WGP