mcarterbrown.com  

Old 07-04-2007, 03:55 AM   #1 (permalink)

White Wolf pump kits...

I actually have got rid of all my 2k+ cocker bodies, and I have flirted with the Idea of buying another to have as a full time pump, aside from my tigersharks but, I think my wife might just kill me if I get another marker... So then I remembered that I had a complete pump kit lying around, that I could put on my cocker, problem is cocker is a 97 and the kit is a 2k+.

So this is what I want to know, could I buy the pump guide from white wolf (Sells all of the parts together or separete, strange) and use it on to guide my WGP pump kit, without having to drill a larger hole in my pump handle? Since that would make it sloppy if I put it back on the stock pump guide.

So if anyone has a white wolf pre99 style pump kit could you please tell me the diameter of the pump guide? (The economy kit that is).
sdlm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 05:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Supernatural Anaesthetist

Send a message via AIM to Wycke

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdlm View Post
I actually have got rid of all my 2k+ cocker bodies, and I have flirted with the Idea of buying another to have as a full time pump, aside from my tigersharks but, I think my wife might just kill me if I get another marker... So then I remembered that I had a complete pump kit lying around, that I could put on my cocker, problem is cocker is a 97 and the kit is a 2k+.

So this is what I want to know, could I buy the pump guide from white wolf (Sells all of the parts together or separete, strange) and use it on to guide my WGP pump kit, without having to drill a larger hole in my pump handle? Since that would make it sloppy if I put it back on the stock pump guide.

So if anyone has a white wolf pre99 style pump kit could you please tell me the diameter of the pump guide? (The economy kit that is).
All of the WWA kits use the same pump handles, so the diameter of the guide rod that goes into the handle is...you guessed it: the same! There are three options: get the WWA pump handle & guide (since it sounds like you already have the pump rod) for a pre-2k, have your 97 'Cocker drilled & tapped to take a 2k-spec guide rod, or find a pre-2k WGP guide rod (they're still around if you look).

s'ok...I'm takin' it back...

My Feedback Thread
Wycke is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » WGP