mcarterbrown.com  

Old 04-24-2013, 08:57 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo View Post
I guess you could plug the ASA hole but that would look bad, i'ts part of the body, although it is moved much closer to the frame then a traditional autococker body.
I need a full size body (not sure if that's the terminology). That's what makes the Karnivor so appealing to me.
Carnage Reigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:03 PM   #32 (permalink)
Dr. says it will clear up

CCM Fan
It's obvious he wants a half block karni. My only advise is if your gonna do it. Do it right. Performance, quality, cheap- pick two.
Old 04-27-2013, 01:10 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leathalh View Post
It's obvious he wants a half block karni. My only advise is if your gonna do it. Do it right. Performance, quality, cheap- pick two.
Performance and quality of course. How often do half block karni bodies go on sale?
Old 04-30-2013, 02:47 AM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancid1845 View Post
As someone else said, please find an already half-blocked Karni body with eyes. Dont cut one up and drill eye holes please!
thats hard to find... could be a long wait. Karni`s are not cheap and always highly sought after, imo
WGP Karnivor Mid Block Pump CCM Belsales | eBay
byknutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 03:04 AM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnage Reigns View Post
If I wanted to build one from scratch what all would I need. From my meager knowledge I guessing body, bolt, trigger frame, front block, hpr, lpr, 3-way, ics, in this case MQ(2) valve.
I found you a karni. Looks like it`s up for 2 more days on the bay. 500 bn it`s a mech but get the frame you want. and it`s easy to find the electric front noid for it. then all you need is an MQ. I may be able to find you one. I have 2 of them and I know someone else that may sell one. so there you go. strip it down and have Jcurt take some more meat off the back if you want. if you go full half, i think your going to need a different sled.
byknutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:00 PM   #36 (permalink)
Midget Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to cfos00

Go to CC. There are a couple guys that have half-blocked a few, and they follow the lines in the milling. Also, go here:

WGP Worr Game Products Autococker Paintball Sniper Pump Gun Parts & Upgrades

Lots of good 'cocker parts.

Have fun, it's your build. Do what you want, and be as creative as you want. I would say avoid the mini-morlocks and go with a UTB if you're going small custom board. The reasoning behind it is the mini-morlocks aren't always consistent in quality, and finding the right manual for the right version can be very, very tricky. Damon at Scenerio Dreams can really help out if you pick up a UTB from him.

Need a Centerflag Uprising manual? PM me.

My Shooters
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/c...ml#post3081978
cfos00 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 12:05 AM   #37 (permalink)

CCM Fan
Tossing a post up on Custom Cockers might be able to yield you a half blocked body, maybe even a complete gun. They got everything over there. While I'm not a fan of cutting up another cocker you can always do one from scratch. I like the looks of halfblocked guns and I'll bet with an mq they shoot butter.
Old 05-03-2013, 12:12 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leathalh View Post
Tossing a post up on Custom Cockers might be able to yield you a half blocked body, maybe even a complete gun. They got everything over there. While I'm not a fan of cutting up another cocker you can always do one from scratch. I like the looks of halfblocked guns and I'll bet with an mq they shoot butter.
I just got the e-mail that they activated my acct after a week of waiting.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:59 PM   #39 (permalink)

CCM Fan
Post up in the wtb, if you can find a halfblocked one that would be great. Maybe a midblock one that you can halfblock, at that point who cares. Good luck and stay away from the green one on the bay, she is mine!
Old 05-08-2013, 09:52 AM   #40 (permalink)

Did you get the green one?

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » WGP