mcarterbrown.com  

Old 10-16-2007, 06:09 PM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to KarlMalone

Autococker help

Ive got a super stock select fire, out of the box it didnt work properly. If a adjust my 3 way reg. at all the 3 way starts to leak pretty bad. I dont know if I get a lemon but out of the box half the screws where loose to begin with. Is there someone I can just send this to to fix it? How good does WGP stand behind their product?
KarlMalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 06:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to stupiddogg Send a message via Skype™ to stupiddogg

send it to WGP/k2/kee ?, they will handle it the best and free if new in box

Last edited by stupiddogg; 10-16-2007 at 07:45 PM.
stupiddogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 06:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

What exactly was wrong with it? You described the 3 way leaking and some loose screws but not a problem. I do not disagree with sending it back to WGP, but this might be an issue you can fix on your own and save time (if needed).
Match is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 07:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlMalone View Post
Ive got a super stock select fire, out of the box it didnt work properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlMalone View Post
How good does WGP stand behind their product?
They don't... K2 is in the ****ter, and they're going to be making a lot of changes in their lineup in the upcoming year. Expect mid-blocks, Timmy-esque (Ego-esque for young'ns) markers and lots of very non-WGP stuff.

The reason that S/Fs only cost $110 and Prostocks are $75 is that they're a clearance item... K2 doesn't want them in stock, in stores, or even in sight for when they unload their new line of markers. Fortunately, you should be able to buy cheap parts for them at a local store if you hustle.

Best bet would be to call them (soon!) and see if you can get ahold of parts or a replacement marker before it's part of the past in their minds.
A.C. Basbas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 09:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.C. Basbas View Post

They don't... K2 is in the ****ter, and they're going to be making a lot of changes in their lineup in the upcoming year. Expect mid-blocks, Timmy-esque (Ego-esque for young'ns) markers and lots of very non-WGP stuff.

The reason that S/Fs only cost $110 and Prostocks are $75 is that they're a clearance item... K2 doesn't want them in stock, in stores, or even in sight for when they unload their new line of markers. Fortunately, you should be able to buy cheap parts for them at a local store if you hustle.

Best bet would be to call them (soon!) and see if you can get ahold of parts or a replacement marker before it's part of the past in their minds.
I think you're over dramatizing the situation at WGP. They have been taking excellent care of the Jeff Orr LE owners with marker issues and all the folks having trouble with their new uber cheap superstocks have been taken care of if they had a problem. WGP still exists and I'm sure they'll keep some parts on hand to maintain the warranty that comes in the box.

Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Mr. Furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 09:59 PM   #6 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to KarlMalone

I called them today, they said ship it and theyll fix the 5 way since it took a sh*t out of the box.
KarlMalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 11:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Worr has always taken good care of me, provides part # and cost very fast shipping times and cheap shipping as well.
ceverhart is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » WGP