mcarterbrown.com  

Old 02-01-2008, 11:57 AM   #11 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Mindless_Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Spore View Post
Yeah, I've heard E-Cocker have poor battery life due to having to activate two solenoids and the LCD display sucks up a lot.
The reason E1's eat batteries is not because of the screen and 2 solenoids. Although that does have an effect. What kills the batteries is really because the e1's use batteries even when it is off. So you should always remove the battery when your not using the marker.

If you get an upgrade board, like a zero b board or a scenario dreams t board, batter consumption problems will be over.

My Feedback
Mindless_Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 03:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
MCB Member

I've got the original 1.5 frame. But the original 3way is lost to the winds. I've got a psycho ballistics lightening cocker thats basically derivitive of this that I'm keeping mechanical. Thinking of selling this dye cocker sometime soon. I like shooting it, but it isn't as fun as a mech cocker, and as electros go it kind of comes up short.

Nothing beats a good day at Mount Doom.
Daze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 12:41 AM   #13 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Mindless_Chaos

There are a few ways you can make it an electro that come up ahead instead of short.

I have a cocker, and it keeps up with dm#'s and eclipse markers. Link to pic in sig.

Basically making the moving mass as light as possible, QEV's, Fast ram like an ANS mini ram, and mostly, an MQ2 valve. If your not familiar with it, its an electronic popet valve and the new MQ2 valve works like a charm. between the older pbx mq and this one is night and day.

You remove the spring, cocking rod and hammer, which in turn lowers kick and speeds up the over all cycle rate of the gun.

Really the only thing I can do to make it better is upgrade to a victory board in my hopper so it can keep up with it, and get a t-board because it will let me tune it a bit better for the valve. The zero b that I have is limited, but work fine for now.

My Feedback
Mindless_Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » WGP