mcarterbrown.com  

Old 10-05-2006, 02:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I have to go to Ebay any more, or cruise the forums. Not to many stores carry parts anymore. It's nice to call some of them and find out they have parts they havn't listed that'll they'll pratically give away. The nice thing about the market going down is that prices have went down on a lot of stuff. Pump play coming back and the demand for Snipers going up has put a little life back into the market.

AKA Snuggles Smith

Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=5149
Do Little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 04:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
Old 'n Slow

Mag parts are worse yet to obtain.
It seems that AGD is the only one that has them (and their dealers like Tunaman, MagSmith etc).

Dan
Target is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 05:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
I have a Phantom

Send a message via MSN to Rayodder Send a message via Yahoo to Rayodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Target View Post
Mag parts are worse yet to obtain.
It seems that AGD is the only one that has them (and their dealers like Tunaman, MagSmith etc).

Dan
Ever since Tom left AGD has lost thier direction, if not the passion for the sport.
Rayodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 06:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
I've porked many

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOldSkool View Post
Yes!! I went to three local stores trying to find a ball detent for a sniper Im working on... and no luck in any of them!
McMaster Carr has ball detents # 3126A148 for $2.75. They don't have WGP/32degrees or whatever but they are cheap and available. You can always put a cap nut on the back side if you don't want to look at the threads, MSC has them as well. I've seen the WGP style listed in those catalogs, but didn't take the time to look it up.

My Feedback Thread[/SIZE][/SIZE]
pillage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 07:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
MCB Member

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Palmers Fan
Gander Mtn has a Eblade new style cocker for 299, you can not even buy a E2 frame anymore
and they where over 3 bills just for the frame!
paintslinger16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 07:30 AM   #16 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

Its almost depressing really. I kinda got into the sport when autocockers were still top of the line kind of along side angels.

When I cant find a cheap ram besides a stock or STO ram..and I cant find an adjustable LPR besides a WGP tickler and maybe a FGP and even those are getting scarce. Forget about 4 ways.

But PPS will make parts for them for as long as a sideways 8 is, and Belsales are still available but for how long who knows?

I just know that If i wanted to buy an ANS mini ram, a Mac dev LPR, and a bomb 4 way tonight I probably couldnt find them all. 2 years ago id have found at least 3 of each. 2 years from now I think the bomb will be the only thing I can find.

Such is death.
Cunha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 02:34 PM   #17 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

Also cockers are becoming smaller. Meaning "Half block" "Mid Blocking". That eliminates 3 parts automatically. So those are parts I'm really not going to worry about. I'll just horde those parts that I have removed and save for later lol. I'm also see front blocks leaving cockers as well. Everything will start to be mounted in/on the frame and body. Dammit if only Palmers made a Blazer ASA with 2K cocker thread hole. Snipers are also getting more popular. More companies will start making pump kits. I really have a feeling that WGP will be coming out with a nice Half/Mid block to compete. So with unlimited machining at hand I think the cocker will make a come back,but with a new look and style. Time will tell.
Later,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 09:52 PM   #18 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Do I need to start snatching up cocker parts and become an unofficial supplier? The recent sniper craze has created a nice supply of pneumatics. The hardest thing to find are ASA's and IVG's.

AKA Snuggles Smith

Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=5149
Do Little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 08:33 PM   #19 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to FatalKitty Send a message via MSN to FatalKitty Send a message via Yahoo to FatalKitty

you can still find much of that stuff on eBay if you look hard enough.
ANS stuff is probably the easiest stuff to find. I found a nice 15* ASA with a cutout for the rod for $20.
Trying to build up my '99 has been hit and miss... just been on eBay for the last few days and browsing hundreds upon hundreds of pages.
FatalKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 07:51 PM   #20 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

i can't even get parts in a 6 hour drive radius
outreach is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » WGP