-   What Is It? (
-   -   What the hell is this loader? Autofeed? (

Cheers! 07-18-2012 03:45 AM

What the hell is this loader? Autofeed?
Well I've got this loader that I picked up from a garage sale around 5-6 years ago. All it says is "Autofeed, made in England" nothing else anywhere. Runs on 9 volts. It has two paddles inside (one on both ends of the loader) that work just like the revvy, it also has eyes (that still work) just like the revvy. Weird thing is, see how it has a pod lid at each end? Well one of those opens up and you get the inside of the loader, just like any other hoppers lid. The other one is just a space for the battery. So does anyone know anything about this thing? Sorry about the crappy picture, I don't have a camera, just a webcam and a cell phone :)

Odjur 07-18-2012 05:15 AM

One of my favourite hoppers, theyre quite common in europe.

There was a couple of diferent versions of theese. One had only one set of paddles, others were run of 2 9vs instead of one. there were also some frankenstein-coloured ones and the rarest of them all were clear plastic.

woouulf 07-22-2012 01:21 PM

Thats pretty neat..Gotta love garage sales..

Fubarius 07-30-2012 12:42 AM

I seem to remember that these couldn't be sold in the U.S. due to patent issues. The revi had a pretty solid patent on the break beam eyes in a loader (hence the Halo having reflective eyes), but they couldn't or didn't want to spend the money to enforce the patent overseas. So you get a made in England sort of copy.