|What Is It? Even after cleaning off the dust.... Still don't know what you have? Let the knowledgeable old-timers help you out|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|07-01-2014, 12:01 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Bunch of parts I got in a box from I&I
Any help on these would be appreciated.
Left to right:
1. Odd, ventilated aluminum tube. Not threaded at either end, and the diameter is 1/2" or smaller. I feel like I've seen something like this before. Part of a BT Ak47-look-alike barrel kit shroud?
2. Weird threaded manifold with ports running down the outside.
Extender for a Matrix/Intimidator LPR?
3. Neoprene ring. Says "circle" on it.
I assume this is meant to be a grip or pad of some sort, but I'm not sure what you're meant to wrap it around. It seems slightly too wide to fit around the average regulator.
4. Aluminum ring with a springloaded plastic ring around it.
My best guess is that this is also part of a BT barrel shroud, this one M-16 themed.
5. Bolt. This one's really puzzling. It's delrin with a little foam dot inside the tip.
For an angel?
6. Snatch grips
For an Intimidator?
7. Direct feed
This is obvious a direct feed, I'm just not sure what it's supposed to fit.
Has three mounting holes.
|07-01-2014, 03:20 AM||#3 (permalink)|
ton up boy
Join Date: Mar 2007
I think the neopren one is a tank reg cover.
You're on an internet forum.
Every first post is a cry for attention.
|07-03-2014, 01:20 AM||#6 (permalink)|
pretty popular with the Bushwhackers when they were sponsored by circle and wgp. my brother played for a circle factory kids team (prodigy kids)
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|