mcarterbrown.com  

WTB Want to Buy!! The object you desire may just be a post away. Just ask!

Old 02-13-2007, 11:31 PM   #1 (permalink)

WTB: KP, or Hurricane, or blue streak stock/trigger

basically I'm trying to get ahold of a hurricane, and having trouble, if anyone has a kp type rifle, or blue streak stock & trigger, or a complete Hurricane, I would be interested.
pintotheevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 11:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

If you don't find anything else; I've got a new style blue streak stock and trigger group, pretty sure Palmers can make something out of it. I'll get pics up when I get a chance. Looking for $75 shipped.
Old 02-13-2007, 11:59 PM   #3 (permalink)

I might be interested, I was trying to avoid the whole "new style" thing, because I have heard it adds $$$ as well as time to the scrach build, but will keep it in mind
Old 02-14-2007, 08:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to MrBig

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
What parts are needed for the hurricane build trigger group. I might have most or all of them.
Let me know
Old 02-14-2007, 08:48 AM   #5 (permalink)

well, from what I've read others say, and old style blue streak trigger group(from what I understand, the older they get, the closer to a direct drop in it is) and stock. the other option would be an old KP type rifle, or at least the trigger, stock, and the reciever if it's present.
Old 02-14-2007, 10:30 AM   #6 (permalink)
Supernatural Anaesthetist

Send a message via AIM to Wycke

Quote:
Originally Posted by pintotheevil View Post
I might be interested, I was trying to avoid the whole "new style" thing, because I have heard it adds $$$ as well as time to the scrach build, but will keep it in mind
No offense, but if you're concerned about the cost, a Hurricane might not be the best choice for you. I know I can't afford a Hurricane the way I'd want it, so I don't even bother trying. I'm not trying to discourage you from your quest, but as they say, if you have to ask, you can't afford it...

s'ok...I'm takin' it back...

My Feedback Thread
Wycke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 05:31 PM   #7 (permalink)

oh,I CAN afford it, but this is my hard earned money, and I don't want to spend anymore than I need to.

It's not the extra money I'm worried about, because I can come up with whatever it takes in less than a month, it's the extra time involved using a new stock and trigger that I would prefer not spending. and I wasn't asking how much they cost, I already have a pretty good Idea of that. I was asking if anyone had a stock and trigger, or a KP type rifle, or even a complete hurricane they were willing to sell.

if you don't have anything positive to add, why post?
Old 02-14-2007, 05:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Hey, Wycke meant no harm. We treat Palmer's builds like Lamborghinis: the cost is irrelevant.
Lrrpie-CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 06:59 PM   #9 (permalink)

yea, I know I also know it's not about being able to afford it, because it's something I don't need, but want. I've got an estamate from palmers so all I need are the parts. anybody have an older blue streak? or a KP?
oh, and you do have to ask about price at least once, so you know what to pay rotflol

Last edited by pintotheevil; 02-14-2007 at 07:18 PM.
Old 02-14-2007, 10:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
Supernatural Anaesthetist

Send a message via AIM to Wycke

Quote:
Originally Posted by pintotheevil View Post
yea, I know I also know it's not about being able to afford it, because it's something I don't need, but want. I've got an estamate from palmers so all I need are the parts. anybody have an older blue streak? or a KP?
oh, and you do have to ask about price at least once, so you know what to pay rotflol
Sorry if I ruffled any feathers...we've just had a fair number of folks stop by here who just want to get a Hurricane 'cause they're cool but want to do it as cheaply as possible. Since you're relatively new to the community, that's kind of how I read your post. I really meant no offense at all.

As for having something constructive to add, I have a Bluestreak stock I'd sell for $40 shipped. I don't have a spare trigger group, and the stock could use refinishing. PM me if interested. I don't have any pics currently, but could get some in a day or two.

-Chad

s'ok...I'm takin' it back...

My Feedback Thread
Wycke is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » WTB