|WTB Want to Buy!! The object you desire may just be a post away. Just ask!|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|05-23-2007, 09:08 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2006
WTB Autococker Shroud
I am looking for an autococker shroud in mint/near mint condition. Metal ones only, but if you wantto "give away" the plastic ones, or trade, let me know.
1. I would prefer black, but chrome may be OK (send pics)
2. I would also prefer some "slot" type milling...
3. The solid, black, un-milled shroud is OK, I guess. If you have a neoprene covered shroud, and it is glued on, I am much less interested.
4. Pictures of actual item/s would help a lot.
5. QUESTION: Can the metal shrouds be annodized in a gloss?
6. Thank you.
|05-23-2007, 09:52 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Los Angeles
The metal ones can be re annoed, but the ones I have dealt with were ANS and had a rubber, but not really neoprene grip glued on, which you'd have to remove, clean the glue off, anno, and reattach.
I have a brand new plastic one, got a NIB 2k3 cocker last week, still haven't played with it (just swapped for a hooptie kit today).
I'd trade for a couple small hoppers or something.
I saw some brand new ANS ones on ebay a week or two ago too.
Got an Outlaw game in the LA or San Francisco area? Please PM me!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|