mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   WTB (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/wtb/)
-   -   $65 in paypal bring paintball related stuff (mask, tanks, hoppers, barrels) (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/wtb/216221-%2465-paypal-bring-paintball-related-stuff-mask-tanks-hoppers-barrels.html)

p8ntballr68059 10-16-2012 03:06 PM

$65 in paypal bring paintball related stuff (mask, tanks, hoppers, barrels)
 
Just what the thread title says guys bring me something for paintball
i will look at
masks proflex, profits, i4, and events
tanks smaller the better must be in hydro so this means cheap no 13/3k
hoppers rotor,pinokio, prophecy again means cheap
barrels furious takes priority, will also look at ccm and deadly winds

you get the idea here im looking for some thing cheap that i can use

Murf425 10-16-2012 03:11 PM

I have an Ion made up of really nice Deadlywind (body and feedneck), Empire (rail on/off), and CP (trigger) parts. No internals. Just begging for a mech conversion. All it needs is the bracket/3-way/hoses that Yoda sells; the included bolt will work.

$55 shipped...just want it off my workbench.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4...mporary-11.jpg

delta paintball 10-16-2012 03:12 PM

I have a black/black proflex mask. $25.00 and it's yours.

Jdaddy615 10-16-2012 03:15 PM

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/m...ting-sale.html

p8ntninja 10-16-2012 03:16 PM

I have an Eggy 2 with mint shells, the lid does need new springs and it does need a new battery door. There is a minor crack at one of the screw holes but it does not affect the hopper. I will let it go for cheap.

p8ntballr68059 10-16-2012 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murf425 (Post 2506531)
I have an Ion made up of really nice Deadlywind (body and feedneck), Empire (rail on/off), and CP (trigger) parts. No internals. Just begging for a mech conversion. All it needs is the bracket/3-way/hoses that Yoda sells; the included bolt will work.

$55 shipped...just want it off my workbench.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4...mporary-11.jpg

pmed

p8ntballr68059 10-16-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delta paintball (Post 2506533)
I have a black/black proflex mask. $25.00 and it's yours.

hmmm im not black mask fan i have 2 of those already what else you got
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jdaddy615 (Post 2506537)

ill look and pm if i see anything
Quote:

Originally Posted by p8ntninja (Post 2506539)
I have an Eggy 2 with mint shells, the lid does need new springs and it does need a new battery door. There is a minor crack at one of the screw holes but it does not affect the hopper. I will let it go for cheap.

pass on the eggy i don't like a globe on top of my vice

bmann61 10-16-2012 06:46 PM

I can make you a flex7 mask
Custom painted boatbottoms, lime green frames, soft ears. You tell me what you want I have other flex parts

p8ntballr68059 10-16-2012 06:50 PM

link me or send pics and i could build one

bmann61 10-16-2012 06:56 PM

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/m...-box-flex.html
You can see a few things in the link
If interested I can take the sale down and put one together foe ya


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC