-   WTB (
-   -   WTB P68 constant air (

moon161 11-25-2012 11:08 AM

WTB P68 constant air
Looking for parts to convert a sheridan p68 from 12 gram to a 12 oz bottle.

Smiley 11-25-2012 05:38 PM

P68's came with CA. P12's and PMI 1 DF's were 12 gram.
there are several options:
drop in front plug with a hose running back to the bottle,
dummy 12 gram and drill a hole in the side of the lower tube to connect the line,
drill and tap the chamber wall directly then solder an 1/8 npt elbow in place,
trade or sell your gun for one set up for CA already.

snaparen 11-25-2012 05:48 PM

I think he is talking about a p68sc.

What Smiley said is correct, although short and to the point. Those are the ways to make it a CA gun.

The drop in front plug he refers to is a constant air adapter that goes instead of a 12g and the stock rod and cap. There are a few for sale here on this forum as we speak.

Dummy 12g, well it is what it sounds like, many for sale on ebay and other paintball web pages. will need to drill a hole in the bottom tube to attach the air line to the dummy 12g.

Tap the valve, Many examples of this in the Sheridan picture thread.

Which ever you chose you will need to mount a tank somewhere, the stock sheridan frame is not bottom asa friendly. If you want to keep the stock frame you will need a UMB which are often for sale on here or 360 days a year a Palmers.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC